+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone off here goin to Oakwell today

Anyone off here goin to Oakwell today

To see DEM MIGHTY BLADES,i alluss enjoy mi visits t'Barnsley but why the hell d'we have a Noon KO? It's really frustratin,once agen SYP are bobbar.Dunt forget Reds fans we are t'ony Premier League club in't YORKSHIRE(even if it may or may not be for one season), Shud be a decent workout for both clubs,i hope ya have a good season folks.UTPB

Am not setting off mid morning traipsing darn from Sowerby Bridge to watch a dour Blunts XI but i hope them that go enjoy it. (And it's p1ssing darn)

A know all clubs ev their idiots but can tha evva word wi that Wardy character who is showing your club up on here. A know tha'r a gud 'un and will be embarrassed by him.

Our sister club OGC Nice are laiking in Cardiff today. Adda gone to Barnsley-v-OGC Nice but not the Blunts.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-07-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    To see DEM MIGHTY BLADES,i alluss enjoy mi visits t'Barnsley but why the hell d'we have a Noon KO? It's really frustratin,once agen SYP are bobbar.Dunt forget Reds fans we are t'ony Premier League club in't YORKSHIRE(even if it may or may not be for one season), Shud be a decent workout for both clubs,i hope ya have a good season folks.UTPB
    There you go Rod. You come on all bright breezy and friendly and what do you get, " dour Blunts X1" and " Blunts". They hate everything Sheffield.

You're wasting your time with this lot.

There you go Rod. You come on all bright breezy and friendly and what do you get [/quote]

Perhaps you ought to try that methodology Wardy

Rod comes on here regularly but doesn't show the disrespect & obvious contempt apparent in every single one of your posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    There you go Rod. You come on all bright breezy and friendly and what do you get
    Perhaps you ought to try that methodology Wardy

Rod comes on here regularly but doesn't show the disrespect & obvious contempt apparent in every single one of your posts[/QUOTE]

For all Rods " respectful" behaviour he's still met with " dour bluntsX1" " Blunts". Respeçt works both ways.

Be honest you lot despise the Sheffield clubs, although people are gonna say it's not the case. If Rod is ok with that, it's his choice.

I’ve no axe wi any Sheffield club.... hate Huddersfield me, but you are right... it’s his choice to come
    On here and he’s very welcome and his views are too. Unfortunately the choice we don’t have is a CHOICE to remove YOU from our board.

See you have signed for Walsall Jules

I don’t know how many times we have to say this? Ignore him COMPLETELY....don’t refer to him in posts and don’t reply eventually he will get bored and go away!
    People like him get off on replies it’s why he comes on here cos he lays the bait and you bite!

Correct Perky, the idiot is on my ignore tab, leave him to talk, post to himself what a sad life he must lead

Tha reyt Perks. Al do wot tha advises and suggest all others do the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast