+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The bookies FAVS/2nd FAVS in all our league's 19/20

The bookies FAVS/2nd FAVS in all our league's 19/20

Premiership

Celtic 1/2
    THE Rangers(Glasgow Rangers were liquidated) 2/1 for their 1st title.

Championship

Dundee United 9/4
    Dundee FC 4/1

League 1

Falkirk 4/6
    Raith Rovers 6/1

League 2

Cove Rangers 11/5
    Edinburgh City 4/1

What do you make of the the prices?, do you think any other team are worth a punt?.

The first thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is League 1,Falkirk massive odds on to win but maybe East Fife or Forfar are worth an EW bet.Another brilliant bet is Griffiths to be top Premiership scorer at 10/1,he is behind Morelos who i think will leave,Defoe who is past his best and Edouard who is hardly prolific.
    If Leigh has got rid of his demons and can avoid the bookies its got to be the bet of the season.I just hope he isna reading this thread though!.

Can't see Raith finishing top two, or above their Methil neighbours

Third and fourth in our league are Partick at 7/1 and ICT at 8's,if you follow United or DFC they are massive prices if you like a punt but 9/4 and 4/1 shows that the bookies are very uncertain to say the least.The most popular bets in the Championship are as follows.

United at 9/4
    Ayr at 14/1
    Dunfermline at 10/1
    ICT at 8/1

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Can't see Raith finishing top two, or above their Methil neighbours
    That's what i was thinking too Shedka.

If we make another couple of signings we would be value at 4,s imo.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    If we make another couple of signings we'll be value at 9/4

Edit to say I think 9/4 is generous as it stands but maybe the bookies read this forum

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Its really hard to call Eric,last week i had my Samaritans thread after Peterhead and then bang along come the Fifers to make an erse of that.Although i do not expect you to admit it most of the Dees probably thought the league was over when we signed Shankland but its all to play for.
    That result against East Fife has opened up an old wound that many Arabs thought had healed,there is no doubt that the club is in a much better place now but on the park where it really matters,who know's eh?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its really hard to call Eric,last week i had my Samaritans thread after Peterhead and then bang along come the Fifers to make an erse of that.Although i do not expect you to admit it most of the Dees probably thought the league was over when we signed Shankland but its all to play for.
    That result against East Fife has opened up an old wound that many Arabs thought had healed,there is no doubt that the club is in a much better place now but on the park where it really matters,who know's eh?.
    Encapsulated brilliantly, GB.

It's a tough league to call,both city clubs ict,thistle,the Pars could all do well.I thought shankland was a good signing for the championship but can't see any team running away with the league.We have improved,we had to but only time will tell how much.Shud be fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)