+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Chikhura Sachkhere

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Missed the ROPS home game, so didn't see what all the fuss was about Gallagher; well, I saw it tonight. The boy oozes class; Jamie Smith with a better turn of pace is how I'd put it.

That first 25 mins, was football like I ain't seen in many many a long day. Breathtaking one touch high energy football, topped off with great finishes from Big Sam. I've always stuck by McInnes but even I didnt think he had it in him to put out a side like that. Obviously a change in strategy over the summer, to a more dynamic high energy style, which I'm hugely looking forward to going forward. Baby steps, but imagine using a strategy like that v Sellic?

Ojo is a huge part of how we play; keeps it nice and simple.

And to think we ain't seen Wilson or Bryson yet? We will on sunday, by the sounds of DM post match.

Hedges looks a huge find too by McInnes, lovely one touch give and goes.

And byraway, I thought the opposition was decent tonight. Worse teams have beaten us in Europe.
    Interesting to hear DM say post match “hopefully the supporters saw the kind of team I want us to be this season”.
    I suppose the test of that is in the nitty gritty of a sh1tfest opponent like Hearts.

But what about the flocking seagulls though. Is the hawk injured as well ?

I'd take wolves, home first. They'd come up here thinking they would walk it and looks like we've enough talent in this team to finish it off properly down there.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    But what about the flocking seagulls though. Is the hawk injured as well ?
    It's suspended for eating a seagull at the Rovaniemi tie.

Lads, the majority of your accounts have been hacked, some cheeky positive prick has stolen your data, better change your passwords from ‘greetin negative bastart’ to something different....

Sort it oot

Piece of p1ss that, everyone was excellent tonight but it just shows how important a player Cosgrove is for us.

Chuffed for Leigh getting a goal on his debut and for Wright making an impact as a sub.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Out of the seeded teams I'd take Gent (went through 7-5 against Vitorul), and Malmo (5-4 against Domzale)
    Or Partizan.
    That would be my preference

Brilliant performance again tonight.

New signings look very good,really impressed with the way we have played in the 2 home games,so different to the hoof ball of last season.

Hopefully it continues on Sunday although I fully expect Fearts to try to kick us off the park.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Interesting to hear DM say post match “hopefully the supporters saw the kind of team I want us to be this season”.
    I suppose the test of that is in the nitty gritty of a sh1tfest opponent like Hearts.
    Avril was at the home game v ROPS two weeks ago I'm told, and was probably here again tonight, and will be driving back to Embra tonight with even more hammer throwing thoughts in his head about how to stop us.

Play at even 50% of tonight's performance and we will blow these Gorgie cnuts away, as I thought that Georgian team was half decent tonight.

Will be interesting to see how we line up on sunday. Can Leigh play 3 games in 7 days, or 4 in 10 days?

Superb display and we have gone through as predicted. Rijeka will be a big step up but replicate tonight's level of performance over the two legs and the Italians will be swept aside.

As an aside this city really has to do something about it's seagull problem. Surely a cull wouldn't be that difficult to perform.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast