+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: funny fans crying about Derby tickets

If only it was about the showtunes and the swaying

Oh jealousy from a funster, barely any songs of your own, just repeat hullo hullo or you are my sunshine plus a scarf twirl lol

Now do slither off, you prove your obsession by posting on here, don't you lot have a game to follow coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    Ye fair enough Shedka atmosphere was good in the play offs. I suppose what we really want is United fans in the shed and Jerry Kerr. If that happens then we'll be having a cracking season.

Definitely... We have only managed that a few times with Utd fans in four stands, we would need to build some good momentum then the crowds would return properly... We know the potential we have as a club, just need to get the rest right again (I say again as we had it right for so many years until you know when)

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Oh jealousy from a funster, barely any songs of your own, just repeat hullo hullo or you are my sunshine plus a scarf twirl lol

Now do slither off, you prove your obsession by posting on here, don't you lot have a game to follow coming up?

Nurse Nurse Nurse...............Jeez Shedkarse is fair biting the day, give the tormented one a chill pill,totally and utterly stattoed oot his nut,thats some frothing you do Mr Karse, its no good for ya lad i tell ya.

Another trophy virgin who cannot stop themselves posting on a Utd forum, you don't see it happening the other way round on fun forums, that says it all really

Can't handle the truth and can't stop themselves posting, I get them into a right frenzy lol.

if we can get the shed full of united fans then great if not then i dont really know were doing this?

We aren't doing anything other than swapping the Jerry Kerr with the Shed

We aren't really cutting allocation, just changing the three stands that we normally use for derbies (it's not a new thing them getting two stands) based on how it was against ICT x2 and St Mirren

Shed holds 2100 but the section closest to the fair play won't be sold, the other four sections 1800 (the three middle sections 500 each and the section nearest GF)

As for the Jerry Kerr, probably just around 2000 as it's capacity is less than it used to be before the seats were put in a decade ago.... Plus it depends if we give them the the three sections from the fair play to the tunnel (1200) or if we also give them the two sections around to the Eddie T
    cheers shedka

We aren't doing anything other than swapping the Jerry Kerr with the Shed

We aren't really cutting allocation, just changing the three stands that we normally use for derbies (it's not a new thing them getting two stands) based on how it was against ICT x2 and St Mirren
    ah fair dos i was under the impression that they were getting allocation cut hence the complaints, wasnt aware they were just getting moved stand. cheers for clarification.

Boycott - lol. Same old same old

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)