+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dreadful stuff

dreadful stuff

Watched the Rangers game Derby look dreadful
    Look like relegation fodder to me
    Not one player looks a cut above
    If no signings are made to improve us, Derby will have fight to stay in the division
    It looks that bad at the moment

Feel a little sorry for Cocu

Proper sold down the river by Morris lol

It was always going to end badly with Morris at the helm did warn people. The youngsters have to show some promise and sorry that lot look bang average league 1 standard, Sibley being the only standout ffs, the rest are nothing special reminds me of some of the rubbish we had under Clough, Callum Ball anyone?

Cocu has a job on just to get that lot mid table standard

I wouldn't spend any money but Cocu needs to call on some of his contacts in the game to at least bring in 2 or 3 on loan

Because there's not a chance in hell that lot are pushing for top half never mind top 2 or 6

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    I wouldn't spend any money but Cocu needs to call on some of his contacts in the game to at least bring in 2 or 3 on loan

Because there's not a chance in hell that lot are pushing for top half never mind top 2 or 6
    Make your mind up you told us not to sign anybody yesterday. Do agree we look a rabble ,watched it on Ramsplayer that's what happens when you put Josefzoon,Lawrence and Bennett in your team. If not for Keogh and Roos that would have been a five or six nil defeat We were dreadful , am I surprised know pretty obvious if you take Bryson Mount Wilson and Johnson out of your midfield you are going to struggle

Quote Originally Posted by eddy779h34 View Post
    Watched the Rangers game Derby look dreadful
    Look like relegation fodder to me
    Not one player looks a cut above
    If no signings are made to improve us, Derby will have fight to stay in the division
    It looks that bad at the moment
    Agree completely Eddie I don't buy this only a friendly bolloxs .That was as near a starting eleven as he's going to get .No pattern whatsoever we created nothing,Lawrence and Soon we're shocking followed closely by Bennett Malone and Bogle. Our hope is that we do get some decent signings in this week ,because were in serious trouble if not I think we're just hoping Prem clubs will loan us some ,but all the best have gone ,If we take Kasey Parmer again I may just slash my wrists

I think its down to Liam Rosenior to convince Cocu the standard we have are not up to the Championship standard or we are stuffed

Where's that special player or player's to make something happen. They just aren't here

I fear 6 points max from ten matches with this lot (season over)

trouble in paradise at PP?

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Feel a little sorry for Cocu

Proper sold down the river by Morris lol

It was always going to end badly with Morris at the helm did warn people. The youngsters have to show some promise and sorry that lot look bang average league 1 standard, Sibley being the only standout ffs, the rest are nothing special reminds me of some of the rubbish we had under Clough, Callum Ball anyone?

Cocu has a job on just to get that lot mid table standard
    Blasphemy.

If I remember rightly last season we have a very decent pre-season before getting very lucky at Reading, being thrashed by Leeds, outplayed at Millwall and unconvincing against relegation fodder Ipswich. We beat Wolves, who went on to qualify for Europe and Southampton who survived comfortably in the top level.
    It’s a concern, but friendlies don’t mean much and we really don’t know how good, or bad, Rangers and Girona are anyway. Still think there’ll be at least a couple more signings before the window shuts.

We played Wolves last year, I don't remembwe that

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)