+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League - (not the Orgoner one)

Well done CB,I will participate again with my no nonsense predictions..lol

Of course, all participants will be Leeds United supporters.

and English.. Lol

Your time and effort much appreciated MOT!

Count me in.

With such support how can I refuse - what have I let myself in for.

A reminder then;

No predictions after kick off accepted;
    No predictions for all games, for one I won't remember and two that's not the idea;
    three points is generally the most you'll get for predicting the exact result - you can get more if I have thrown in the option for first Leeds scorer and time (three minute either side of your prediction);
    If anyone from overseas (includes NI) start getting too good they may have point deducted;
    If Ozwhite wins again I will be after donations for the airfare to congratulate him personally.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post

A reminder then;

No predictions for all games, for one I won't remember and two that's not the idea;
    three points is generally the most you'll get for predicting the exact result - you can get more if I have thrown in the option for first Leeds scorer and time (three minute either side of your prediction);
    If anyone from overseas (includes NI) start getting too good they may have point deducted;
    If Ozwhite wins again I will be after donations for the airfare to congratulate him personally.
    So what are the points awarded for then ?

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    So what are the points awarded for then ?
    One for the outcome
    one for the exact score
    one for the correct number of goals scored by Leeds

Extra one for the first Leeds goalscorer, one for the correct time of that goal give or take 3 min. (if you predict no goals for Leeds and it is correct, you get the additional points).

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post

A reminder then;

Just noted the overseas comment 'includes NI'. WTF. This is the UK!

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Just noted the overseas comment 'includes NI'. WTF. This is the UK!
    I am thinking post Brexit - new world you will be annexed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)