+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embargo lifted

Embargo lifted

All creditors paid including HMRC.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    All creditors paid including HMRC.
    But, but, but, Joe, you said we was gonna be liquefied.................

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...ansfer-3152442

How refreshing to have good news each day after months of misery and anxiety shrouding the club.

I’m enjoying the way in which the Reedtz brothers are quietly and efficiently going about untangling the mess there were left with.

Brilliant news

It all feels so surreal that we've come out the other side of our problems in one piece and now being barraged with good news.

I'm hopeful but not expecting a result on Saturday but regardless I can't wait to be there.

Wonder if Puma now paid for the kit and if so when we'll see it – presumably before Sat? And, if it'll be available to fans or just a short run with enough for playing staff to begin with?

They seem to be quietly getting on with it without egotistical posts on ****ter.

Loving it

Bloody Hell is the Trewster back in charge???

“The news comes as a result of us settling all outstanding payments to HMRC, staff, players and football and trade creditors''.

Onwards and upwards.
    Last edited by countygump; 30-07-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    How refreshing to have good news each day after months of misery and anxiety shrouding the club.

I’m enjoying the way in which the Reedtz brothers are quietly and efficiently going about untangling the mess there were left with.
    Absolutely. They said all this would be sorted and it is sorted. Makes such a change after months of lies and misinformation.

These guys aren't messing about. I realy hope it all works out for them and us.
    Been a long time we had good news.
    U Pies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast