+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyle Vassell

He seems to have a lot of tattoos and even challenges our ex striker Danny Ward in that dept.
    Obviously one of David Beckham,s disciples but is it necessary to have so many

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Ladbrokes weren't even quoting a price for Vassell when I looked online Patty, neither were Coral. BetFred have him at 50/1 and William Hill have him at 20/1.

Ladapo = Lad 20/1 Coral 20/1 BetFred 16/1 WHill 12/1

Vassell = Lad ..... Coral ...... BetFred 50/1 WHill 20/1

Morris = Lad 33/1 Coral 33/1 BetFred 33/1 WHill 33/1
    Guy behind the counter phoned up the chain. The answer was 33/1

BetFred it is then ha-ha ..... 50/1 .... 1/2/3/4 .... luvvly jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Who would be better in the middle of the three? I’m torn here between Smith/ Vassell after seeing some friendlies
    Let me throw this one out.... given the new style of play I think we will have lees ball in from wide positions and more passing through the middle for me Smith is not suited to that style and I’d go Vassell, ladapo, and Morris. I think smith is a great target man but he ain’t a goal scorer.

Barring injuries, it wouldn't surprise me to see 5 strikers playing a part in most games (2 subs).

Morris scores even less frequently than Smithy though.
    Presenter on Radio DeeDah tonight quoted Warney as saying "If I thought Vassell was going, do you think that I would have played him in the pre-season
    friendlies ?"

Are we going to oof it ? Sounds a bit like it..hope not..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Are we going to oof it ? Sounds a bit like it..hope not..
    Dan Barlaser doesn’t oof it Milla
    Pinpoint accuracy....mind you some go high, wide and handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistolpete View Post
    Let me throw this one out.... given the new style of play I think we will have lees ball in from wide positions and more passing through the middle for me Smith is not suited to that style and I’d go Vassell, ladapo, and Morris. I think smith is a great target man but he ain’t a goal scorer.
    Morris isn’t doing it for me atm and I can’t see Warney leaving Smith out just yet but you could be right given time

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Who would be better in the middle of the three? I’m torn here between Smith/ Vassell after seeing some friendlies
    I suppose I should have started a thread about it then it might have got answers like the one that has been put up. 🤔

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12