+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cahill coming back?

Cahill coming back?

I was hugely impressed with him 15 years ago. It looks like a reunion is on the cards...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was hugely impressed with him 15 years ago. It looks like a reunion is on the cards...
    Almost duplicated thread BT , however I said and I don’t know what you think , but to me the reckoning behind this is maguire to Man Utd is done or close and we are expecting to lose Tarky and Tom .

It could have a big knock on effect to us plus where does it leave Gibson

Yes it looks like we are preparing (Makes a Phuckin change) to lose Tarky, and with Cahill there will be no transfer fee which will make Garlick cream his pants

Would have gone for the other Chelsea player who was on loan at Derby last season (Tomalasi or summat) it seems Everton are now sniffing around him.

Come on Garlick shock us all and open the overflowing powder room and get Tomalisi, Bowen and Camarasa.

Brighton are about to sign Adam Webster, so hopefully that means Dunk will be Maguire's replacement at Leicester.

I'm thinking that it's more likely that we'll let Gibson go and that's why we're looking at Cahill.

By all accounts Leicester don't want to part with 50m for Tarks so you can guarantee they will come in with a 30m offer but we should play them at their own game With a week or so to go before kick off I would hope they tell them its 50m nothing less just as they have strung utd along with its 80m nothing less for Maguire, ohh and you have until 5pm or we won't be answering the phone again this window.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    By all accounts Leicester don't want to part with 50m for Tarks so you can guarantee they will come in with a 30m offer but we should play them at their own game With a week or so to go before kick off I would hope they tell them its 50m nothing less just as they have strung utd along with its 80m nothing less for Maguire, ohh and you have until 5pm or we won't be answering the phone again this window.
    If you gave me £30million quid plus Tarkowski, I'd bite your hand off.

Attachment 13415

The release clause is 50m so if he goes for 30m it will be a very poor deal for us, it has to be 50m this close to the season. not many england capped defenders are going for 30m in the current market

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    The release clause is 50m so if he goes for 30m it will be a very poor deal for us, it has to be 50m this close to the season. not many england capped defenders are going for 30m in the current market
    I meant if Leicester had £30 million in the bank PLUS Tarkowski valued at £50 million for shifting Maguire, I'd bite your hand off!

Palace put their hat in the ring for Cahill.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...mpression=true

West Ham also now interested. That's the end of that one then West ham and Palace will both offer a better deal than we can and He doesn't need to relocate North.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)