+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: He's tweeting well back!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    No it is still there, it's a reply not a Tweet so be sure to select 'Tweets & Replies' in order to see it
    Yes got it. Stupid stupid man. So obvious that no good was going to come of it though I guess no-one would have predicted Little Al would make an appearance a few days later to prove the point.

'Light relief'

@Bigalanh5 - The gift that keeps on giving.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Here's another one BIG AL." Never measure a man by the size of his willy, or you would be 4 feet 10!"

To be honest, Hardy and his bloody Twitter account are the last thing I want to be thinking about now. Let's look forward, not back, and try and maintain the sense of optimism and gratitude we now have thanks to our new owners - regardless of what happens on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    To be honest, Hardy and his bloody Twitter account are the last thing I want to be thinking about now. Let's look forward, not back, and try and maintain the sense of optimism and gratitude we now have thanks to our new owners - regardless of what happens on Saturday.
    I agree, just unfollowed him on Twitter, more interested in what happens now.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Nearly a week since the sale, I thought we’d heard the last of AH and his twitter account, but no, the fascination still remains for Old_pie.

Time to draw a line under this sorry chapter of our history and look forward to a brighter future for the Viking Magpies.

the 'O/T' tag for this thread is absolutely spot on. Happily he's yesterday's news.

The worst thing to do with an incurable attention-seeker is give them what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    'Light relief'

@Bigalanh5 - The gift that keeps on giving.
    Certainly does........

''Ilkeston Town manager walks out after row with former Notts County owner Alan Hardy''.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...ks-out-3158345

I was only joking, in another thread, when I said Hardy would be doing a book. Well, looks like many a true word was said in jest

Name:  Screenshot 2019-07-31 at 17.45.09.jpg
Views: 1164
Size:  23.8 KB

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast