+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheffield (The pigs) Utd.

Sheffield (The pigs) Utd.

The £170 Million premier league money is well wasted on that joke of a club.
    They have not even kicked a ball yet and they just spent £20 Million on one player.
    It is like giving money to an alcoholic to p iss it all up the wall.
    Will that joke of a club ever learn?
    I look forward to their relegation and hopefully administration and a winding up order Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 85
Size:  11.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    The £170 Million premier league money is well wasted on that joke of a club.
    They have not even kicked a ball yet and they just spent £20 Million on one player.
    It is like giving money to an alcoholic to p iss it all up the wall.
    Will that joke of a club ever learn?
    I look forward to their relegation and hopefully administration and a winding up order Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 85
Size:  11.3 KB

Fingers crossed tricky 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Fingers crossed tricky ��
    Hopefully Donny God will give us the glorious day of their reckoning very soon

A truly vile horrible club and the majority of their 'fans' give pigs a bad name.

Ohh Olly McBurnsley, what are you doing going to that bunch of fresh air wasters eh ?. Yes I know your in it for the money and you probably wont care when they sell you when they go down to try and ease the wage bill back in the Champship etc.

It sickens me though to see the likes of these Blunts peeing away this obscene amout of money when there are others struggling to make ends meet, and that shows the fault of the greedy Prem!!.

I can understand clubs flashing the cash if they have earned the right (even Villa who have spent £140 Million)'
    But to waste and gamble a clubs future on one shot of premier league glory is stupid. Just look at Portsmouth in the past . and Fulham last season who spent £100 odd Million and went down with a whimper.
    And it is not just the transfer fees as these average players earn upwards and on wards of £100 Grand a week.
    It is immoral.