Get your very own personalised Duke's Bar gifts!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pick 5 Winners Competition 2019/20 Season Table and Chat

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Tell em to bog off frog. �� You put enough effort into it
    I need to be loved Cayton

Paul Waring takes the lead with 8 pints

The only player to get 1 point saved himself with by being the only one to predict the 20 goal tally for this weekends action.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Paul Waring takes the lead with 8 pints

The only player to get 1 point saved himself with by being the only one to predict the 20 goal tally for this weekends action.
    Frog, I'm a modern man and take my booze in half-litres not pints! Once again, a big thanks for your efforts with this compettion.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Frog, I'm a modern man and take my booze in half-litres not pints! Once again, a big thanks for your efforts with this compettion.
    That's being greedy with the pints! Beware they don't give you too much head.

I was only one spot on with goals, can I have an extra point?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I was only one spot on with goals, can I have an extra point?
    Only one!

Scores are up for scutiny. Three players got 5's today with Paul Waring and Poker. Surprisingly those two are at the top of the table but the big mover, Miller Nez who was one of the pre-season favourites kicks into action.

Lucky gits!

Brin I'll keep you company for a bit then I'll have to leave you if they start getting too far ahead.

Scores are up for scutiny. Three players got 5's today with Paul Waring and Poker. Surprisingly those two are at the top of the table but the big mover, Miller Nez who was one of the pre-season favourites kicks into action.

Lucky gits!

Brin I'll keep you company for a bit then I'll have to leave you if they start getting too far ahead.
    Iíve been waiting for the skitting about my low scoring but then I realised, youíve had the same crap start as me, so you canít really say a deal 😛

Well Frog, I checked, and then I double checked, and then I checked a third time and I can't find an entry from Pokermillerswinton.

You seem to have credited him with 5 points. I think you've done a great injustice to Parkgatewelfare who DID indeed get maximum points. Just saying, other than this blip, you're doing a great job mate, ha-ha.

Frog recount please, I only got 3 not 4

I'm sure I got more than 4. 7 looks a good round number.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Frog recount please, I only got 3 not 4
    For some reason I had counted Fleetwood as a win for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Well Frog, I checked, and then I double checked, and then I checked a third time and I can't find an entry from Pokermillerswinton.

You seem to have credited him with 5 points. I think you've done a great injustice to Parkgatewelfare who DID indeed get maximum points. Just saying, other than this blip, you're doing a great job mate, ha-ha.
    Kinel Nez you're right!

I whole heartedly apologise to you Parkgatewelfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I’ve been waiting for the skitting about my low scoring but then I realised, you’ve had the same crap start as me, so you can’t really say a deal ��
    When have I ever been skitty?

Kinel Nez you're right!

I whole heartedly apologise to you Parkgatewelfare.
    Donít apologise to our kid froggy , he still owes me a drink from the season we walloped Millwall 6-0 when we were in Bulgaria...🍺

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Donít apologise to our kid froggy , he still owes me a drink from the season we walloped Millwall 6-0 when we were in Bulgaria...��
    To Miller Nez, Thank you for bringing to the attention of the moderators a potential great injustice. To frogmiller, I am humbled by you heartfelt apology. To CASPER-64-FRANK, Although I do suffer from selective memory loss, its reassuring to know you will remind me of the important things in life. Its well documented that my pockets are deeper than an outback borehole but be comforted by the thought that patience is a virtue, you half of mild draws nearer.

Quote Originally Posted by parkgatewelfare View Post
    To Miller Nez, Thank you for bringing to the attention of the moderators a potential great injustice. To frogmiller, I am humbled by you heartfelt apology. To CASPER-64-FRANK, Although I do suffer from selective memory loss, its reassuring to know you will remind me of the important things in life. Its well documented that my pockets are deeper than an outback borehole but be comforted by the thought that patience is a virtue, your half of mild draws nearer.
    Still a tight tw@t then ?
    Half a mild ?
    From memory and my memory is usually excellent it's more like half a bottle of brandy.

Archie sends his regards....he would have sent you a tenner but he's had to shell out for a value for money Season Ticket.

Keep in touch.

Paul Waring looks like he's played a week more than everyone else. Again he gets a 5 along with Pip, Leeds and Bramley

Paul Waring looks like he's played a week more than everyone else. Again he gets a 5 along with Pip, Leeds and Bramley
    Yes but the peloton is looking menacing. Long, long way to go and I'd be happier with someone up with me so we could do a bit of drafting!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    I'd be happier with someone up with me so we could do a bit of drafting!
    Pervert

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast