Get your very own personalised Duke's Bar gifts!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: Pick 5 Winners Competition 2019/20 Season Table and Chat

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,933
    Frog 🐸 thereís a gap...... catch up pal 😛

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Frog �� there’s a gap...... catch up pal ��
    It's terrible when you know that some kind of comment is due at any time but it's dissapointing when last years jokes are used as though they're original.

    I am mearly letting you have your moment in the sun my friend. I do it with the kids as well

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,933
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's terrible when you know that some kind of comment is due at any time but it's dissapointing when last years jokes are used as though they're original.

    I am mearly letting you have your moment in the sun my friend. I do it with the kids as well
    and I my friend are merely using this moment to have a wry dig as this is all banter......we're all Millers aren't we?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    and I my friend are merely using this moment to have a wry dig as this is all banter......we're all Millers aren't we?
    How was the fishing?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,933
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    How was the fishing?
    Not so good on the first day but much better on Saturday. I only went and caught the big sturgeon again! The lease holder says he's going to call me the sturgeon man as I have now caught it 3 times in 5 days. my Son and mate have already asked me if it's the only fish in the lake .

    I want to catch it's larger brother/sister as this weighed 26lb 7oz when last caught. Also caught Bream and small mirror carp. A very enjoyable day indeed.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not so good on the first day but much better on Saturday. I only went and caught the big sturgeon again! The lease holder says he's going to call me the sturgeon man as I have now caught it 3 times in 5 days. my Son and mate have already asked me if it's the only fish in the lake .

    I want to catch it's larger brother/sister as this weighed 26lb 7oz when last caught. Also caught Bream and small mirror carp. A very enjoyable day indeed.
    Did you take it with you,Iíve heard all about fishermenís stories.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Did you take it with you,I’ve heard all about fishermen’s stories.
    I have the photographic evidence to back me up ....I don't need to take anything with me.

    If I knew how to download off my phone to this site I'd give it a go and show you that it does exist

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I have the photographic evidence to back me up ....I don't need to take anything with me.

    If I knew how to download off my phone to this site I'd give it a go and show you that it does exist
    And you work for the biggest electrical retail store on the high street, Iím sure Mrs Barnard will help you.

  9. #49
    This weekends ?
    Or have I missed them ?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    A low scoring week brings August to a close. (That's why the final score is in bold).

    Only Brin got the goal tally right which no doubt I'll not hear the end of

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,933
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    A low scoring week brings August to a close. (That's why the final score is in bold).

    Only Brin got the goal tally right which no doubt I'll not hear the end of
    Frog 🐸, have you seen ? 😁😁😁😁😁😁

  12. #52
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Frog ��, have you seen ? ������������
    I've seen it mate. I'll keep an eye on thngs so that you don't get too far in front.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    Bloody confusing lists there but I think that I got through it with only the right eye twitching.

    Have a check guys to see if I've got yours correct.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    Not a high scoring week and only Millertop got the correct 34 goal tally.

    There's only 6 points between the first 15 players and then there's Brin so all to play for!

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,933
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Not a high scoring week and only Millertop got the correct 34 goal tally.

    There's only 6 points between the first 15 players and then there's Brin so all to play for!
    😁😁😁 nice one froglet ..... hold that position for me Iíll have it back next Saturday 👍

  16. #56
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    That has tightened things up again! Well a little bit anyhow. What a low scoring week for everyone with 3 points each for Grist and Pip being the highest scorers.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    Well done Ackworth - 10 points for the 5 correct scores and a 5 bons for getting the amount of goals right as well.

    Brin you're right, if I'd ahve taken my own advice and gone with Blackpool instead of Soutend I would have had 10 points as well.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    Just to inform everyone.

    I am moving house soon and I will have limited internet access for a period of a couple of weeks. This won't effect the posting of the fixtures but it may effect the speed of the table updates.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,845
    Plastic

  20. #60
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    34,723
    Godsend was the highest scorer of the week with 4

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •