+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick 5 Winners Competition 2019/20 Season Table and Chat

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Tell em to bog off frog. �� You put enough effort into it
    I need to be loved Cayton

Paul Waring takes the lead with 8 pints

The only player to get 1 point saved himself with by being the only one to predict the 20 goal tally for this weekends action.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Paul Waring takes the lead with 8 pints

The only player to get 1 point saved himself with by being the only one to predict the 20 goal tally for this weekends action.
    Frog, I'm a modern man and take my booze in half-litres not pints! Once again, a big thanks for your efforts with this compettion.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Frog, I'm a modern man and take my booze in half-litres not pints! Once again, a big thanks for your efforts with this compettion.
    That's being greedy with the pints! Beware they don't give you too much head.

I was only one spot on with goals, can I have an extra point?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I was only one spot on with goals, can I have an extra point?
    Only one!

Scores are up for scutiny. Three players got 5's today with Paul Waring and Poker. Surprisingly those two are at the top of the table but the big mover, Miller Nez who was one of the pre-season favourites kicks into action.

Lucky gits!

Brin I'll keep you company for a bit then I'll have to leave you if they start getting too far ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Scores are up for scutiny. Three players got 5's today with Paul Waring and Poker. Surprisingly those two are at the top of the table but the big mover, Miller Nez who was one of the pre-season favourites kicks into action.

Lucky gits!

Brin I'll keep you company for a bit then I'll have to leave you if they start getting too far ahead.
    I’ve been waiting for the skitting about my low scoring but then I realised, you’ve had the same crap start as me, so you can’t really say a deal 😛

Well Frog, I checked, and then I double checked, and then I checked a third time and I can't find an entry from Pokermillerswinton.

You seem to have credited him with 5 points. I think you've done a great injustice to Parkgatewelfare who DID indeed get maximum points. Just saying, other than this blip, you're doing a great job mate, ha-ha.

Frog recount please, I only got 3 not 4

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast