+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signing number two - Zoumana Bakayogo

Signing number two - Zoumana Bakayogo

I can bring my Francois Zoko chant back?

"Going loco at Notts with Bakayogo" to the tune of the Four Tops.

''Will yo go and get me some baka''. Proper Norringham slang that. Unfortunately not in the right order.

The 'All Systems Bakayo-go!' headline on the official site is absolute genius.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    The 'All Systems Bakayo-go!' headline on the official site is absolute genius.
    Yes! Fair play to those in the media team who stuck at it despite not being paid and are now hopefully allowed to work in a proper professional atmosphere where their skills can shine!

I have emailed my mate who is a Tranmere supporter to see what his opinion is of Zoumana.

I will provide an update when I have it.

He's a left-back, so that position is sorted now.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/zoum.../spieler/48411

I was at Tranmere and Bakayogo was outstanding - just as good as their other full-back Caprice.
    I can't see many getting the better of him in the 5th tier. Ardley must be very happy with this signing

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I was at Tranmere and Bakayogo was outstanding - just as good as their other full-back Caprice.
    I can't see many getting the better of him in the 5th tier. Ardley must be very happy with this signing
    Tranmere fans on Twitter saying he's a class act. One said he's the best left back in L2 or NL... let's hope we're at the beginning of an era where we get to see their previous quality continue when they come to the Lane!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast