+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jim O'B

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Anyone else worrying about the size of the budget, and whether we can afford all these players, or is it just me �� (slightly nervous smile).
    I guess they know what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Anyone else worrying about the size of the budget, and whether we can afford all these players, or is it just me �� (slightly nervous smile).
    Whilst in no way wanting to put a damper on things, because I'm genuinely chuffed at the last few days, - my only downer is that we seem to be following the trend of the last two seasons and assembling a 38 person squad.

And if we weren't favourites to top this league before, we should be now....

Yeah, it was slightly tongue in cheek. That said, they really have backed Ardley haven't they.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    And if we weren't favourites to top this league before, we should be now....
    Noooo, let's not made that mistake again.

Anyone who's said we'll finish mid table, wonder if they've changed their minds after the last 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Anyone who's said we'll finish mid table, wonder if they've changed their minds after the last 2 days
    Finishing mid table wouldn't be a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    What a day. We're a football club again.
    Well, quite!!

This time last week looked dead and buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Whilst in no way wanting to put a damper on things, because I'm genuinely chuffed at the last few days, - my only downer is that we seem to be following the trend of the last two seasons and assembling a 38 person squad.
    Maybe there'll be a few on their way out before too long. A couple of the high earners off the books would help no end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast