+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2019-20)

Premier League

Southampton v Manchester United 1-1
    Chelsea v Sheffield United 2-2
    Crystal Palace v Aston Villa 1-0
    Leicester City v AFC Bournemouth 3-1
    Manchester City v Brighton & Hove Albion 4-0
    Newcastle United v Watford 1-1
    West Ham United v Norwich City 2-0

Championship

Bristol City v Middlesbrough 2-2
    Birmingham City v Stoke City 2-1
    Brentford v Derby County 3-0
    Leeds United v Swansea City 0-1
    Luton Town v Huddersfield Town 2-1
    Millwall v Hull City 1-1
    Nottingham Forest v Preston North End 1-1
    Reading v Charlton Athletic 0-2
    Sheffield Wednesday v Queens Park Rangers 1-2
    West Bromwich Albion v Blackburn Rovers 3-2
    Wigan Athletic v Barnsley 0-0

League One

Accrington Stanley v Milton Keynes Dons 2-1
    AFC Wimbledon v Wycombe Wanderers 0-0
    Blackpool v Portsmouth 1-1
    Burton Albion v Bristol Rovers 2-0
    Gillingham v Bolton Wanderers 5-0
    Ipswich Town v Shrewsbury Town 3-0
    Lincoln City v Fleetwood Town 2-0
    Oxford United v Coventry City 3-3
    Peterborough United v Sunderland 3-0
    Rotherham United v Tranmere Rovers 1-1
    Southend United v Rochdale 0-3

League Two

Crawley Town v Cheltenham Town 1-0
    Crewe Alexandra v Bradford City 2-1
    Exeter City v Mansfield Town 1-0
    Forest Green Rovers v Newport County 0-2
    Northampton Town v Plymouth Argyle 3-1
    Oldham Athletic v Colchester United 0-1
    Port Vale v Cambridge United 1-0
    Salford City v Leyton Orient 1-1
    S****horpe United v Carlisle United 0-1
    Stevenage v Macclesfield Town 2-2
    Swindon Town v Morecambe 3-1
    Walsall v Grimsby Town 1-3

National League

Bromley v AFC Fylde 2-2

SD2

Annan Athletic v Stenhousemuir 1-1

Sunday Games

Premier League

Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur

Yo Alto, we've earned our first clean sheet away from home today in a 0-0 draw at Wiggun lol. That's a point at least isn't it, away to those plastic Wigan rugby league wannabes lol.
    Hey, a 0-0 can sometimes often lead to a great set of results... so lets just see eh.

I hope it proves to be a good stepping stone as you seem to be struggling to me, did you not reinforce with recruitments Acido ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I hope it proves to be a good stepping stone as you seem to be struggling to me, did you not reinforce with recruitments Acido ?
    No sir, we most definitely did NOT lol.
    Our owners have blatantly sold us down the river here, by taking the profits from our good player departures/sales, and they have replaced them with unknown inexperienced kids yet again!!!. I think we're all absolutely sick of it now, but what can we do as fans eh mate ?.

That's unfortunate Acido, and as you say a kick in the teeth to fans who follow the Club regardless of poor results, being skint and leaders who seemingly are reluctant to re invest, I feel for you fella, we in Burnley know just how it feels with plenty of dosh in the Bank but reluctant to even go that extra mile

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    That's unfortunate Acido, and as you say a kick in the teeth to fans who follow the Club regardless of poor results, being skint and leaders who seemingly are reluctant to re invest, I feel for you fella, we in Burnley know just how it feels with plenty of dosh in the Bank but reluctant to even go that extra mile
    Well for the first ever time in my time as a fan Alto, Im refusing to let Burnsley FC run and ruin my life anymore!!.
    I just dont care much now because there are more important things to think and talk about in life (and no I havent smoked something, to make me this calm and easy lol) .

I know what you are saying Acido, but it still hurts, and I like to rant about Burnley when I feel it could be helping itself better, Sub on here thinks it ruins my life and there are more things to worry about which is true, Burnley and Barnsley don't run our lives Acido, it just hurts and we (well me still anyway) like to air our views about it, it wont change things but at least we have a voice on matters that jar us

I like having a giggle with all you Burnsley mobsters on here mate, especially that dirty old git uncle Alfie.
    But like I say Alto, if this season is just going to be another miserable relegation scrap for us, it totally ruins all what we achieved in winning promotion last season, doesn't it ?. And if it comes down to the owners not caring at all, and if they are just (allegedly) looking for profit like this, then thats why Ive had enough and Im not putting up with it anymore.
    Relegation or not, I just wont let it worry me anymore and I never thought Id feel like this.

Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers 3-2
    Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur 2-2

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)