+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where’s all the McInnes Haters Now?

Where’s all the McInnes Haters Now?

Hiya guys

but we're world beaters now

Well, last night showed to me, how we CAN play when required.
    It's now down to our leader to ensure that is the way we play most games, instead of sitting in and trying to hit on the counter attack. Get in their faces from the start, whether its Hamilton or the Huns.

That for me is the most frustrating thing, we all know we are decent when we are allowed to play and don't have to worry about game management shiite.

I'm still here

Nae at Pittodrie though as I've had my f@cking fill of

A- Stewart Milne the hun loving club ruining c@nt

B -Sh@te fitba

Smashing a team that is ranked 509th in the continent is the minimum we should be doing. We failed to smash a team 200 hundred places lower a couple of weeks ago. Does not make us world beaters beating the Georgians. If we continue to attack teams and go for the jugular domestically then fair dos. That's where it counts. Europe is pointless. Until we start scudding teams and binning the game management at 1/2 nil I wont be getting too excited

Good result and well done big Sam. But I wont be singing that White Stripes bullsh@t just yet

Don't think any Aberdeen fans actually hate him do they?

Some would prefer another manager which is quite another thing entirely.

I think it'll take more than one win against very poor opposition to change people's mind about him. Let's just see if we can play in the same way over the course of the domestic season and I'm sure he might then start to win a few of his detractors round.

To Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Don't think any Aberdeen fans actually hate him do they?
    I’m not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m not a fan.
    That's my point. You can easily not be a del boy 'fanboy' without actively hating him.

I blame social media, brexit, Chelsea and the national front.

Let me rephrase that. I canny stand the c*nt

Hates a strong word

Its more I have an aversion to him

Cracking thread.
    Love it, well done Mason.
    Great place for those to spout all their negativity following a great night of football.

2 great home games to kick off the season, 2 mediocre games away, possibly game management. Could have been better away, but I’ll take it this early in the season.

@Pacman, the Seven Nation Army tune was played, but I don’t recall the fans noticeably joining in. We were to busy discussing the great pieces of play. If we are to continue playing like that at home, you enjoy your football tourism, i’ll Enjoy watching the Dandies.

COYR’s

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast