+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transfers - will we or won't we

Will Carson go to Citeh?

If so, will we get a replacement in time?

Any truth in Lowe going to Celtic for Scott Sinclair plus £5M?

footballinsider247.com saying we are chasing a late move for Bristol City winger Jamie Paterson

Paterson is a ram

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Paterson is a ram
    We wanted a proper winger ,we've got one and I don't care who he's played for One of my favourite Championship players he's have us so many problems in the past Two footed,very skilful ,what's not to like ,Great signing very pleased Not surprised they insisted on Jan recall . I think he's better than Odowda and they want £20million for him

Signed goalkeeper Ben Hamer from Huddersfield on season long loan, bit underwhelmed with this one, seems to a bit of a journeyman and not really settled or cemented a place anywhere

The loan arranger has been busy today Kimo Sabe

[QUOTE=StensonRam;39292760]Signed goalkeeper Ben Hamer from Huddersfield on season long loan, bit underwhelmed with this one, seems to a bit of a journeyman and not really settled or cemented a place anywhere[/QUO I

Stenson that's what happens with number two goalies Played 120times for Charlton winning promotion under Chris Powell but not seemed to do much for the last three years Can't really say I've seen him play so can't really comment Not been very well received on other forums most fans saying how bad he is But probably they are like me not even seen him

Two very decent signings imo. Agree with mista about Paterson, while Hamer provides the cover we need till January at least.
    Odd that they’ve both come from Championship rivals but no one can surely deny that the signings of the last week show both ambition and good sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Two very decent signings imo. Agree with mista about Paterson, while Hamer provides the cover we need till January at least.
    Odd that they’ve both come from Championship rivals but no one can surely deny that the signings of the last week show both ambition and good sense.
    RA the trouble with some of our fans now is theve been spoiled if we don't pay millions they think there no good Its all about balance in the team. It's been obvious we need a clever wide man for a long time and Paterson is that He will be no different from most wide men a bit hit and miss but I can assure you he will create more chances than anybody we've tried out there

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA the trouble with some of our fans now is theve been spoiled if we don't pay millions they think there no good Its all about balance in the team. It's been obvious we need a clever wide man for a long time and Paterson is that He will be no different from most wide men a bit hit and miss but I can assure you he will create more chances than anybody we've tried out there
    I agree a good signing though if he performs no doubt they will want him back come Jan?

All in all I'd say decent business, we have shifted out the deadweight and got a better balanced team.

... and we've still got Martin!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)