+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v The Diet Hun fun spongers

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    40 fouls in that game, 22 by Hearts.
    Probably 10 of ours were soft, couldn't say that about the hammer throwers. Robertson was rubbish. You think a red card and penalty might suggest we benefitted from a homer how untrue that was

Just back .... Immensely satisfying as ever to beat THEM. Hearts anti-football is just an assault on the senses. We stood up well to it with Fergie, Ojo and Logan dishing it back. McKenna was immense today up against that brick built sh!thouse. Considine also.

Feared when we went 2-1 down that we'd blown it but we came roaring back. Haven't heard a noise in the old place, like that which greeted Hedges winner, for a long time.

Rijeka next on Thursday. Get the beers in.....

What a fvcking day that was. Some our passing and movement was superb, especially in the 1st half. They couldn't live with us playing like that so they tried to kick us off the park like so many Gorgie Hun teams have tried to do in the past, fvck knows how that centre forward wasn't red carded.

Gallagher has got some engine on him - he's a joy to watch. It was also great to see Logan back to his best.

Great atmosphere as well, especially at 2-2. It looked like the whole team appreciated our backing at full-time.

What a way to win a game I thought we would have struggled to get back in it when they went ahead but credit to the players.

I know we can be dreadful to watch sometimes but Hearts under Levein are horrendous to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well we’ve all had to just try to get used to the no cash turnstile rule.
    It’s a b’astard, but wait.

It only applies to Aberdeen fans.

Just heard 2 Hearts w’ankers being directed to the away end where there would be “ cash turnstiles “

F’uck you AFC
    There was some aul boy at the back of the Soother ranting about exactly the same thing, pre-match.

Good to see you min. Ye radge.

Great comeback. Any win day one is a welcome win

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    40 fouls in that game, 22 by Hearts.

* as awarded by an incompetent prick who looked wholly out of his depth

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    When can a five goal game be so poor?

Fantastic to win in the end & well done to the team for getting it.

It’s also great that those dirty c***s indiscipline cost them.

Great finish by Hedges.

Our defence is poor

We looked “leggy” in 2nd half.

Three points and that’s all that matters.

F**k Levein & Hearts - horrible, dirty b@stards.
    How the f@ck did that big donkey Ikpeazu stay on?
    Defence is poor? I thought big Andy and Scotty stood up to the hammers that were being thrown in their direction really well.

Imagine if we had that useless fcuker Halkett in our defence, that apparently DM wanted? Dodged a massive bullet there.

Lost goals were down to fatigue after Thursday night, but no option to play the same back 5.

Even at 1-1 I was settling for a point, never saw that ending.

Wilson and Wright poor again, that latter just doesn’t have it st this level, I’m afraid.

The rest? Considering the effort that went in on Thursday night, high 5s to all of them.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 04-08-2019 at 05:36 PM.

It’s always good to beat Hearts but it is always that bit better when Craig Levein thinks he has the points in the bag.
    Big Sam Cosgrove is on fire at the moment....8 goals in 5 matches. Hope none of the big money English clubs don’t want our £50m rated striker as I would be disappointed if he left. Big Sam should be the fans favourite now. Everyone loves a prolific goal scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Defence is poor? I thought big Andy and Scotty stood up to the hammers that were being thrown in their direction really well.

Imagine if we had that useless fcuker Halkett in our defence, that apparently DM wanted? Dodged a massive bullet there.
    Thought the defence lost it a bit when they made their changes, took 2 goals to adjust.

Halkett was superb for Livi at home last season, but I've never seen him have a good game on grass.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast