+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v The Diet Hun fun spongers

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Defence is poor? I thought big Andy and Scotty stood up to the hammers that were being thrown in their direction really well.

Imagine if we had that useless fcuker Halkett in our defence, that apparently DM wanted? Dodged a massive bullet there.

Lost goals were down to fatigue after Thursday night, but no option to play the same back 5.

Even at 1-1 I was settling for a point, never saw that ending.

Wilson and Wright poor again, that latter just doesn’t have it st this level, I’m afraid.

The rest? Considering the effort that went in on Thursday night, high 5s to all of them.
    I would agree with all of that.As everyone knows I’m not the biggest Considine fan but I thought him and McKenna have done well in the last 2 games.

I still can’t see what some people see in Wilson,I thought he was dreadful today with the same couldn’t give a fvck attitude he had last season.

Wright was always going to struggle against a physical team like Fearts but he was ok last Thursday,can’t see him playing much if McLennan is fit.

I thought McKenna and Considine did well today but their two goals were avoidable. Defence switching off again and almost undoing their good work.

Ojo switched off a bit as well but he looked really important again. The simple ability to be able to pass the ball infront of a player seems to be a dying art in Scottish football.

Leigh proving what having an actual LB is like.

McGinn normally doesn't do much when he comes on as a sub but he looked up for it as did Hedges.

Satisfying win over them.

I thought they would be pish this season but with a fit Naismith they might be ok.

Well that was emotional!

Some bounce at the third - enjoyed that a lot - GIRFUY Avril ya hammer throwing anti fitba c’unt.

We certainly made that more difficult than it should have been but I guess Thursdays exertions took their toll to an extent.

We were playing some lovely stuff around the first goal, but then dipped & let them back in.

Naismith may be a horrible specimen, but he made a big difference for them when he came on. When he concentrates on fitba rather that his psychotic tendencies, he’s a decent fitba player.

That Ikpeazu is some unit. He rattled McKenna & Consi a bit at first, but overall they handled him well. His games entirely about putting himself about, but some of the stuff he got away with when he made no attempt to go for the ball was ridiculous.

A great battling win though, fought to the end. If we can keep up that never say die spirit, aligned to the significant upgrade in players we clearly have, it could be a decent season.

Pass marks to all, though I want more out of Wilson then that as he can influence games far more than he showed today. Scott Wright needs to man up. Far too lightweight. Just continues to look like he’s nae good enough for us sadly.

Special mention to Ojo again - a proper holding midfielder. Comfortable on the ball, makes himself available & has the game intelligence to pick the right pass. Great signing.

Same with Greig Leigh. Breda must have some left back if he’s better than this lad. Pace, power, good on the ball & terrific in the air. Great run for the third goal too. He’ll do me - Max who?

Finally Ballon D’or. That was the best all round performance I’ve seen from the lad. Took his first goal really well, very composed finish. Great pen under pressure too as usual.

It was his hold up & link up play that impressed me most though. It was excellent, as was his touch and lay offs. The lads come on leaps & bounds & I note Blowupsheep has gone very quiet on the subject of the “donkey”.

My MOTM today in a good overall team performance.

My only criticism really is we always look like we’ve got a conceded goal in us just now. Need to be a bit more solid at the back than we’ve shown so far.

That said though it’s absolutely lovely as ever to beat those Georgie minks & onto Croatia now with plenty confidence. COYR.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Soutar, Berra & Halkett won’t give much away.
    They gave away 3 goals and a hoor of a lot of fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    They gave away 3 goals and a hoor of a lot of fouls.
    To be fair you can exempt Soutar seeing as he was off early.
    Berra is past it now, based on today.

Defence is poor? I thought big Andy and Scotty stood up to the hammers that were being thrown in their direction really well.

Imagine if we had that useless fcuker Halkett in our defence, that apparently DM wanted? Dodged a massive bullet there.

Lost goals were down to fatigue after Thursday night, but no option to play the same back 5.

Even at 1-1 I was settling for a point, never saw that ending.

Wilson and Wright poor again, that latter just doesn’t have it st this level, I’m afraid.

The rest? Considering the effort that went in on Thursday night, high 5s to all of them.
    We concede too many goals FTH.

Agree with rest of your post.

DM post match said if Devlin Bryson & Main had all been fit, they’d have played today.

I think the tombola will be well & truly be out at St Mirren next week.
    I’d imagine 4 or 5 of the Rijeka starters will be left out next weekend.

To be fair you can exempt Soutar seeing as he was off early.
    Berra is past it now, based on today.
    And Halkett is mince. Fat midget bastrad. For a side that we will be bottom of top 6/top of bottom 6 he'll do a hammer throwing job for Fartz but at the top level, he doesn't have it.

And Halkett is mince. Fat midget bastrad. For a side that we will be bottom of top 6/top of bottom 6 he'll do a hammer throwing job for Fartz but at the top level, he doesn't have it.
    A fat midget b@stard we tried to sign in the summer allegedly.

We concede too many goals FTH.

Agree with rest of your post.

DM post match said if Devlin Bryson & Main had all been fit, they’d have played today.

I think the tombola will be well & truly be out at St Mirren next week.
    I’d imagine 4 or 5 of the Rijeka starters will be left out next weekend.
    Long season and all that but I’m beginning to wonder where Bryson is going to fit into the team?

Ferguson and Ojo have the centre mid spots so unless he plays further forward I can’t see him playing if those 2 are fit.

Still sitting back after going a goal up instead of going for the knockout punch. Nearly cost us. Once Hearts tired we played some lovely stuff. Hopefully we'll be afforded the opportunity to actually play football in the games against Rijeka. If we are we'll go through.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast