+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Season Opener

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    First one yes it wouldn’t have been given last season , second one was a stonewaller , Johnston was right in the middle of a sandwich from the pars defenders , barged off the ball by both , def pen ,
    Bull!!! The defender won the ball, and the commentators agreed!

FUNSTERS right on here 1st after stealing a draw.

Not unexpected.

We're always on their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I knew last week that ICT for some reason were absolutely brutal at Dens,but hey ho it gave the Funsters hope getting a home win.I strongly fancied the Pars tonight and without the assist's from the ref a 5-0 hiding was on the cards.Any team carrying the luck i witnessed at East End Park tonight are in the running to win the league.
    Is it any wonder that a lot of people from my generation have fallen out of love with football?,to watch a team being destroyed for 44 minutes only to be given 2 penalties that never should have been awarded must have been soul destroying for the Dunfermline players.Dfc's man of the match was the Ref as he saved them from a massive reality check.
    It would not surprise me if Funsters coming home from that game tonight completely disagree with my post,they will say it was a game of two halves but i know different,FACT.
    Game of two halves

Dunfermline on there knees last 30 minutes

Softish penalties, but by letter of law they are pens.

With completely fantasist and typically deelusional views on the game borne out of relief at being handed a result they'd have never got but for the ref

Gunboats post was FACT

Which they can't stand.

Not unexpected.

on a thread specifically set up to discuss DFC's game.. hmm!

Quote Originally Posted by napper View Post

Not unexpected.

Been on your own forum tonight then?

Just out of interest I looked on your forum and Returnofrros & Num1adi posted on here 1st.

Sad as fk.

Edit to add..... No you haven't.
    Last edited by Whitfieldarab; 02-08-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by napper View Post

Not unexpected.

Correct....

Scarves up then doon tonight

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    With completely fantasist and typically deelusional views on the game borne out of relief at being handed a result they'd have never got but for the ref

Gunboats post was FACT

Which they can't stand.
    Which team if any was going on to win it?

You always get a right good hoot at Paul Paton.

Anyone fire up the teary picture when he got relegated at Dens 😂😂😂

Nae wonder, he hates us!

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lol. I cudnt resist after reading gunboats match report.....he's nae Ron Scott.

Your league to lose, gotta chill long season if your having a wee moment cause of the odd pen at a gemme the dabs arnae even playing in.
    Ken what mate, I'll be on my usual away bus to Partick next Friday so it will be the same scenario as you lot tonight but the 1st thing that I won't do is post on FUNMAD.

I know you'll be watching, your obsession will get the better of you.

Fkn weirdos.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)