+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Comeback and away point

Good Comeback and away point

Dunfermline murdered us in first half, back 3 couldn’t handle their 3 up top and we were lucky we were still in it at half time. I thought Dunfermline would run out of steam and they did in 2nd half.
    After the break with our tactical change, we were the better team and once we were level looked more likely than them to get a winner. Both penalties correct decisions.

Great backing from the fans once we got in gear in the second half.

Game of two halfs, and a good away point to come from 2 down in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Dunfermline murdered us in first half, back 3 couldn’t handle their 3 up top and we were lucky we were still in it at half time. I thought Dunfermline would run out of steam and they did in 2nd half.
    After the break with our tactical change, we were the better team and once we were level looked more likely than them to get a winner. Both penalties correct decisions.

Shuda been pumped, then shuda won.

Was fearful Mcpake wuda stuck with same formation with pen on it but thankfully changed things.

Looked very fit towards the end.

First league game and a howler from flapjack !

Second penalty was never a penalty but we'll take it... could've had another one when Johnson's free kick hit the wall...done well to come back

Good positive Shedka stylee post but the grim reality is that it was just about unwatchable and the lack of cutting edge and threat going forward was there for all to see
    Hardly an effort on goal and pulled all over the place at the back made grim watching
    I hope McPake doesnt make the same mistake with Hamilton as McCann did with Moussa and played him even although a blind man with half an eye could see hes phuckin hopeless

The games phucked if the 2nd one was a pen
    Youd be raging if that went against you

Watching live on television I thought it was a definite penalty.after watching the replay it was a soft one.

H
    Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Good positive Shedka stylee post but the grim reality is that it was just about unwatchable and the lack of cutting edge and threat going forward was there for all to see
    Hardly an effort on goal and pulled all over the place at the back made grim watching
    I hope McPake doesnt make the same mistake with Hamilton as McCann did with Moussa and played him even although a blind man with half an eye could see hes phuckin hopeless
    Need to pick you up on hardly any shot at goal ,
    BBC Stats show both teams exactly the same 11 efforts and 3 each on target ,
    Dundee with 55% on possession,
    Dunfermline had more corners that’s the only thing they bettered Dundee over the 90 mins

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    H
    Need to pick you up on hardly any shot at goal ,
    BBC Stats show both teams exactly the same 11 efforts and 3 each on target ,
    Dundee with 55% on possession,
    Dunfermline had more corners that’s the only thing they bettered Dundee over the 90 mins
    The 2 pens would be included in the 3 on target
    Reality is we had 1 more effort on goal in open play (which I cant remember Tbh)

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Agree about goalkeeper... thought the biggest thing to come out of last night was Mcpake's acceptance that his first half tactics needed changing...thought once Mcdaid and Todd came on we looked a different team and definitely carried a threat....and could've won the game in the end

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)