Get your very own personalised Dees Banter gifts!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: the DABS

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45

    the DABS

    cannae help watching their dad's team
    would never lower mehself to watch their team
    its ah bout the Dee

    DDYB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,142
    Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    cannae help watching their dad's team
    would never lower mehself to watch their team
    its ah bout the Dee

    DDYB
    Thank **** you posted here 1st and no there....spotters are oot

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    soon as eh post on there ell be banned fae the dynamic duo
    had to read tugboats essay as didnae believe ya
    Angus is biling........pleasing

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,142
    Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    soon as eh post on there ell be banned fae the dynamic duo
    had to read tugboats essay as didnae believe ya
    Angus is biling........pleasing
    What I read oot was FACT.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    FUNSTERS right on here 1st after stealing a draw.

    Not unexpected.

    We're always on their mind.
    says whitfieldDAB efter watching his dad's team

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,142
    Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    FUNSTERS right on here 1st after stealing a draw.

    Not unexpected.

    We're always on their mind.
    says whitfieldDAB efter watching his dad's team
    😁

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,256
    Thats the league won
    Shankland getting capped for Scotland
    English Prem teams queuing up
    No bad fae a team that were last week humbled by the Methill Magyars

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    eh wondered why a part time DAB sent me a pic oh Lawrence of Arabia
    no doubt he wisnae there,bins them aff regularly for Meelan

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    eh wondered why a part time DAB sent me a pic oh Lawrence of Arabia
    no doubt he wisnae there,bins them aff regularly for Meelan

    Think it's the second time he's scored 4 in a game at Tannadice.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,996
    Is he worth 4 million noo ?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    319
    4 goals today for united... not one of them a penalty. Over 7000 fans at tannadice, that will only happen at Dense 2 times this season.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeman View Post
    4 goals today for united... not one of them a penalty. Over 7000 fans at tannadice, that will only happen at Dense 2 times this season.
    We all knew that...you don't score penalties

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,142
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    We all knew that...you don't score penalties
    😁

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeman View Post
    4 goals today for united... not one of them a penalty. Over 7000 fans at tannadice, that will only happen at Dense 2 times this season.
    Are you trying to say there will only be crowd of 7000 at Dens twice this season?

    I'd take a charity bet that's not the case if you'll put money where your elbows are?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    We all knew that...you don't score penalties
    Brilliant, post of the week. He or she will be headering its keyboard.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,076
    Handing out free tickets in pubs two hours before kick off, must be a few season ticket holders no happy

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    We all knew that...you don't score penalties


    Ssshhhhhhh my good man. Do you want other teams to factor that into their defensive tactics?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,623
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Handing out free tickets in pubs two hours before kick off, must be a few season ticket holders no happy
    B

    Saw same.

    Shameful.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,256
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Handing out free tickets in pubs two hours before kick off, must be a few season ticket holders no happy
    Theyve sold just under 3000 season tickets I hear

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,142
    500 free season tics as well and there's a marked difference of the make up of the two supports now....but.

    Tin hat on

    I think the dabs do loads of interesting things, too many to list as I've only got 20 years or so left.

    They have their crowd all together, a bit more enthusiasm and razzamataz from the club and continually spinning something or other in a positive way.

    We dinnae do any of that......even the WGS press conference was a bit subdued.

    Pars another team who have a boisterous younger section that encourages the rest of the ground to back the team, well, pars, st m, killie all seem to be leaving us trailing in that respect.

    I think the culling of the Derry is still having an impact 3/4 years Doon the line.

    I said to j coming out on Friday now and again you get a wee glimpse of what it must have been like following the mighty in the early to mid seventies but we have to create a better atmosphere at Dens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •