+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Agent MAC

Bring out Billy Dodds in a United scarf before the Derby - the ‘seethe’ will be of previously unheard of levels.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Cobra is fizzing

"Please tell me that's not McIntyre draped in tangerine and waving to the dabs yesterday after getting us relegated?

He was a pathetic failure at Dundee and instead of doing the decent thing and lying low he turns up at Tannadice draped in tangerine to soak up the adulation, as though it was the plan all along for him to be a useless c**t at Dens. What a horrible man. Hope he never works again.

Imagine wearing your incompetence as a badge of honour. Unbelievable.

I think if I was unemployed and offered a good, well-paid job to resurrect my career I'd feel gratitude and then shame if I massively let them down. I certainly wouldn't feel the urge to gloat that I'd damaged the company. Some folk obviously have a different mindset."
    The thing is mate,Jim would probably kept the Funsters up if they had allowed his NO2 to come in with him.I posted at the time of his appointment that finally an ADMIN event had caught up with them and they were heading back to where the modern DFC belong.The Funsters could not accept Dodds because he voted against the CVA and good on him,they are due him over 80K.
    In the land of FUN you can only be a true Funster if you shave your balls,give away your saving's,donate your testimonial money,empty your bairns banky,make tablet,put your name on a flag that you need a microscope to see etc etc,never,never,never should you ask for anything in return.
    In the eyes of the Funsters Billy Dodds is the devil incarnate however he was just a decent pro and a good guy to the rest of us,FACT.

Dodds should definitely be brought out on to the pitch before the derby (preferably with McIntyre as well)

Not sure what the pretext could be 😂 maybe legends of the sturrock years and get luggy out there as well 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The thing is mate,Jim would probably kept the Funsters up if they had allowed his NO2 to come in with him.I posted at the time of his appointment that finally an ADMIN event had caught up with them and they were heading back to where the modern DFC belong.The Funsters could not accept Dodds because he voted against the CVA and good on him,they are due him over 80K.
    In the land of FUN you can only be a true Funster if you shave your balls,give away your saving's,donate your testimonial money,empty your bairns banky,make tablet,put your name on a flag that you need a microscope to see etc etc,never,never,never should you ask for anything in return.
    In the eyes of the Funsters Billy Dodds is the devil incarnate however he was just a decent pro and a good guy to the rest of us,FACT.
    Yeah good guy....just made a £190.000 of his EBT with Rangers...no sure how you think he might have kept us up...think the fact he's been out of football for 2 years tells it's own story...now as it goes I thought wheeling out McIntyre on Saturday was a good piece of banter and I imagine it got the crowd whipped up before your team came out...we all know whatever you would like to think McIntyre done his best at Dens...the real FACT is just that he's fu@kin hopeless...as for his mate he tried to shut us down...and for that in our eyes he is and always will be a cu#t.FACT

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah good guy....just made a £190.000 of his EBT with Rangers...no sure how you think he might have kept us up...think the fact he's been out of football for 2 years tells it's own story...now as it goes I thought wheeling out McIntyre on Saturday was a good piece of banter and I imagine it got the crowd whipped up before your team came out...we all know whatever you would like to think McIntyre done his best at Dens...the real FACT is just that he's fu@kin hopeless...as for his mate he tried to shut us down...and for that in our eyes he is and always will be a cu#t.FACT
    McIntyre was there on Saturday in tribute to our 50 years in Tangerine: the other stuff was a byproduct.

Dodds did not "try to shut you down": he voted against being shafted and sought what he was rightfully and contractually due.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca_Sheikh View Post
    McIntyre was there on Saturday in tribute to our 50 years in Tangerine: the other stuff was a byproduct.

Dodds did not "try to shut you down": he voted against being shafted and sought what he was rightfully and contractually due.
    No he didn't...his vote was to reject the CVA which if had enough backers would have closed us down...the options for him at that time were to accept around 6k or get fk all....he chose to accept fk all...his chance of getting the monies due to him were gone by the time he voted...

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No he didn't...his vote was to reject the CVA which if had enough backers would have closed us down...the options for him at that time were to accept around 6k or get fk all....he chose to accept fk all...his chance of getting the monies due to him were gone by the time he voted...
    Peter, why do you blame individuals and businesses that lost a lot of money for Dundee’s plight?

Do you not think your owners at the time were to blame, and also that Dundee FC as a club have a moral responsibility to pay back all outstanding monies?

You boys really are a funny lot right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    Peter, why do you blame individuals and businesses that lost a lot of money for Dundee’s plight?

Do you not think your owners at the time were to blame, and also that Dundee FC as a club have a moral responsibility to pay back all outstanding monies?

Head buried in the sand as usual, and just like their big cousins will blame everybody but themselves!!

AgentMac was totally in his element on Saturday. Honestly, he was like the cat that got the cream.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post

I don't blame individuals and I don't like to see people lose money that they've worked for... everyone including Billy Dodds shouldn't have lost money because of mismanagement...the point I'm making is by the time Billy Dodds voted against the CVA...the best that was on offer was 6%...he voted to close us down...it was not a vote to get him what he was due...so in my opinion to have the hard neck to come looking for a job and imagine he would be welcome is incredible

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)