+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Agent MAC

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No he didn't...his vote was to reject the CVA which if had enough backers would have closed us down...the options for him at that time were to accept around 6k or get fk all....he chose to accept fk all...his chance of getting the monies due to him were gone by the time he voted...
    Given the spending and debts surely that was the right thing to do?? Except dodds lost 80k and how many lost less but screwed their lives up? Disgusting club (twice) and **** club (46 years). And you still suck marrs cock as well 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    Peter, why do you blame individuals and businesses that lost a lot of money for Dundee’s plight?

Do you not think your owners at the time were to blame, and also that Dundee FC as a club have a moral responsibility to pay back all outstanding monies?

You boys really are a funny lot right enough.

A very strange bunch, full tormented of trophy virgins, that support.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    AgentMac was totally in his element on Saturday. Honestly, he was like the cat that got the cream.

He was cheesing

Brought back memories of his last min Derby winner 19/01/2002 (see link) as we downed bonetties galacticos, was 1-0 going 5 that day but made it sweeter, what a mosh pit in the Eddie lower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azD-8MoBl18

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I don't blame individuals and I don't like to see people lose money that they've worked for... everyone including Billy Dodds shouldn't have lost money because of mismanagement...the point I'm making is by the time Billy Dodds voted against the CVA...the best that was on offer was 6%...he voted to close us down...it was not a vote to get him what he was due...so in my opinion to have the hard neck to come looking for a job and imagine he would be welcome is incredible
    I can understand your sentiment but there was little to no chance of Dundee disappearing, and in the end you didn’t.

But you and numerous other Dundee fans still blame the players who weren’t happy getting financially shafted.

At the end of the day you survived and Doddsy shouldn’t be subject to a witch hunt for evermore because of it.

You are sounding like Sevco making United and Thomson the enemy over their relegation to the bottom tier. That’s what United fans wanted, along with most other fair minded fans in the country at the times.

I’d love to think that in a parallel universe the McIntyre/Dodds partnership kept the Fun up
    ;-)

Sublime cross from Charlie Miller. Nothing beats a late winner v your rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post

I remember Speroni having a great game for them and us missing a few very good chances including a sitter from Jim Hamilton when he somehow hit the inside of the post from close range... justice done in the end

Both Tannadice derbies that season had last gasp goals by us causing bedlam in the stands

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I remember Speroni having a great game for them and us missing a few very good chances including a sitter from Jim Hamilton when he somehow hit the inside of the post from close range... justice done in the end

Both Tannadice derbies that season had last gasp goals by us causing bedlam in the stands
    I have a wee feeling that the fans are beginning to sense that the excitement is coming back

I can understand your sentiment but there was little to no chance of Dundee disappearing, and in the end you didn’t.

But you and numerous other Dundee fans still blame the players who weren’t happy getting financially shafted.

At the end of the day you survived and Doddsy shouldn’t be subject to a witch hunt for evermore because of it.

You are sounding like Sevco making United and Thomson the enemy over their relegation to the bottom tier. That’s what United fans wanted, along with most other fair minded fans in the country at the times.

I’d love to think that in a parallel universe the McIntyre/Dodds partnership kept the Fun up
    ;-)
    All broadly correct GP, however please don’t forget that Rangers were never, ever ‘relegated’. That’s the story they like to peddle. They ceased to exist and had to re-apply to the league as a new organisation. Don’t let the West Coast Weedgia ever wash over this blatant FACT.

;-)
    No sure where your getting I blamed the players...I said I didn't like to see people losing money because of mismanagement...Dodds included... there's no witch hunt...if anyone voted to shut your club down I wouldn't expect any fans to welcome them back.... McIntyre is a useless cu@t...Dodds is just a cu@t

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Couldn't agree more especially when your rivals get relegated at the same time...😋

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)