+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Radio Commentary

Radio Commentary

For all non local Pies, or those that can't get to the game, full match commentary this season is available online from Radio Nottingham.

That's handy to know.

Do you have a link ? I've never listened on the radio before but may try today but when I log on to the site it says NOT ONLINE on the only reference I can find.

That’s good to know, I’m away a fair bit for the next couple of months so was going to subscribe to Pies Player but might hang on and see if I can get the online commentary today.

Being overseas, the commentary is always locked, however, would this have changed now we are no longer EFL? If so, what's the point of paying for Piesplayer?
    Also, could anyone confirm if there is an actual app for the Piesplayer service? I cannot seem to locate it!
    Thanks

Whenever I've been oh holiday and tried to listen online, as soon as the game starts, it goes off 'due to rights restrictions'?

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    Whenever I've been oh holiday and tried to listen online, as soon as the game starts, it goes off 'due to rights restrictions'?
    Not sure this applies to non league. If you can listen to radio Nottingham online overseas I’m assuming you will be able to listen to the commentary as well?

Radio Nottm posted the info their twitter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/49146957

I assume you'll be able to inns it on BBC RN site as well

Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy View Post
    Being overseas, the commentary is always locked, however, would this have changed now we are no longer EFL? If so, what's the point of paying for Piesplayer?
    Also, could anyone confirm if there is an actual app for the Piesplayer service? I cannot seem to locate it!
    Thanks
    It’s called PiePlayer I think on the App Store for iPhone anyway.

Whenever I've listened to RN overseas online, it goes off as soon as the match is on. Am still not clear whether we can listen online now because we are non league or whether that link is just a list of the matches and the commentary you can listen to via digital radio if you are in that area, if that makes any sense at all??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast