+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Will we sell Tarkowski if the Release Clause kicks in?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Doesn’t say a lot for Gibson does it when we’re trying to bring in a centre back in case we lose Tarky.
    I know your thinking it’s off but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this happens right at the death.
    I’m still amazed that no one has gone for Vertongen and alderwierld with £25 million buy outs.
    It say's more about Long for me , we had Tarka as back up for Mee & Kean , Gibson as back up for Mee & Tarkowski and if Tarkowski was sold , the idea would be Fry being back up for Mee & Gibson in my opinion.

Seen we are being linked with Danny Drinkwater this morning , cant see the financies backing up this one but despite his lack of game time , would be an excellent signing for me.

Transfermarket, whose valuations one ex-poster swore by, value Tarko at £16.2m, maybe Leicester use Transfermarket as well, and think they're being generous ?
    TM also value Maguire at £46m, £30m more than Tarko. Out in the real world Maguire went for £80m, so if Tarko is valued at £30m less, that makes our real world valuation of £50m spot on. I just knew that someday, somehow, I'd be able to make some sort of sense out of TM's fantasy valuations.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Transfermarket, whose valuations one ex-poster swore by, value Tarko at £16.2m, maybe Leicester use Transfermarket as well, and think they're being generous ?
    TM also value Maguire at £46m, £30m more than Tarko. Out in the real world Maguire went for £80m, so if Tarko is valued at £30m less, that makes our real world valuation of £50m spot on. I just knew that someday, somehow, I'd be able to make some sort of sense out of TM's fantasy valuations.
    Leicester have until about noon today to agree to cough up £50 million or Tarks is staying with us. We have enough money stashed, so I'd rather keep Tarks..!

Attachment 13496

Good business sense to keep him anyway BT, another season in the PL and he'll be worth a lot more than £50m.

Good business sense to keep him anyway BT, another season in the PL and he'll be worth a lot more than £50m.
    Bob on sinkov!

For whatever reason we are inquiring about Scott Dann at Palace....

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    For whatever reason we are inquiring about Scott Dann at Palace....

Long ago gave up trying to work out how the minds of our recruitment team work 59.

Long ago gave up trying to work out how the minds of our recruitment team work 59.
    A mystery wrapped inside an enigma, but how much is just fictional media bollox, is hard to know?

Maybe Riggs calculator is just random numbers he pulls out of hat until we can assemble a phone number , in this case palace it must be because as you say there is no rhyme or reason a few days go we were in for a young prospect at Boro today we’re linked with an old boy.

I think Brentford have their system set up different to ours though we’re told it’s the same principal,

What a laugh that would be watching Rigg explain the workings of it.

Is he here or on holiday again ?

He decided to join the Beester..!

Attachment 13499

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)