+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Southampton

Burnley v Southampton

Its nearly here guys, lets hope for a brilliant start

Ings & Evans pose a serious threat, but I'm hopeful.

It's a must win game...……..if we don't want to face the possibility of being ensconced in the bottom three just four games into the season.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's a must win game...……..if we don't want to face the possibility of being ensconced in the bottom three just four games into the season.
    I can see a return of six points from the opening four games.

Jay Rod, McNeil, Lennon, Wood, Barnes and JBG are all ready to rip a few new arseholes. Worry not sinkov!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I can see a return of six points from the opening four games.

Jay Rod, McNeil, Lennon, Wood, Barnes and JBG are all ready to rip a few new arseholes. Worry not sinkov!
    Yes, fair enough BT, I can see it as well, we could easily beat Southampton and win at Wolves, or take three draws after beating the Saints, six points is do-able, it could happen. On the other hand, we could lose to Southampton, they're a vastly improved outfit, and it's almost a given that one, or both, of their bloody strikers will score. Then we have three games from which not many teams will be taking any points. It could be six points, it could be none, it's all up in the air, I just hope we win that opening game, take the pressure off.

Que sera sinkov, que sera.

Good luck to the Clarets .. We could do with a good start.. Who's our new captain ? Mee?

Yes Alf, Mee is our new leader.

BT: Since you are off to Israel in September,and instead of ''Que sera sera'' Try the hebrew ''Ma sch'heyea heyea !

Just think ,''would you like free beers Sir?'' ''Ma sch'heyea heyea ''! ''Would you like an early wake up call Sir? ''Ma sch'heyea heyea!''

BT: But the best would be when you reach those 'pearly gates' and old Moses is there to greet you,and asks ''Sir would you prefer the golf course and the girls in bikinis,strip joint below the club house to the left ? Or, singing 'hallelujah' lead by Lenard Cohen to the right? Just tell him ''''Ma sch'heyea heyea''.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)