+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will we sell Tarkowski if the Release Clause kicks in?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've thought all summer Attilla that we were waiting for United to sign Maguire and then Tarko would move to Leicester and we'd be quids in. We had to put our spending plans on hold because United jibbed at the price for so long, and now it's all happening too late for us. Of course I could be wrong but that's the way I see it.
    Still feel Leicester will go for Dunk , I believe they will have enquired for a price quote and why Brighton bought Webster from Bristol City

I thought that I'd heard Brighton with their new Manager wanted to play with 3 at the back, if that is true this Webster from Bristol would fit in with Dunk and Duffy at the back.

Will we sell Tarkowski if the Release Clause kicks in?

if someone is Crazy enough to offer 50mil - then sure Burnley'd sell - and Tark would flap his arms any fly himself away - but then - Dyche calls the talk 'Speculation' and 'Rumours'...so whats the truth - and who does it (if it Is it) apply to - every PL team ?
    I reckon if Burnley were offered 30 mil - it'd be snapped up...and as for Lester, seems they've got at least three others on the shortlist....but giving 50 mil for Tark ? - they'd've seriously have lost the plot.... .

So, go on Lester, do the job, go full Fruitcake - and pay the full whack, we know you want to.....we'll even supply the transport !

Quote Originally Posted by Attilla View Post
    Still feel Leicester will go for Dunk , I believe they will have enquired for a price quote and why Brighton bought Webster from Bristol City
    I believe Dunk has a similar release clause Attila

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I believe Dunk has a similar release clause Attila
    Would be suprised if he has'nt army88 , think he signed a 5 year contract last summer and release clauses seems to be standard on contract negotiations these day's.

I fear the Foxes will stump up the £50 million for Tarkowski and Cahill will go to Palace.

Leaving us with Gibson and Mee to form a new centre back partnership and the Dry Powder Room bursting at the seams...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I fear the Foxes will stump up the £50 million for Tarkowski and Cahill will go to Palace.

Leaving us with Gibson and Mee to form a new centre back partnership and the Dry Powder Room bursting at the seams...
    Can't see that happening in fairness BT but would be very disapointed if that was the case.

Dunne seems to have been lauded wherever he has be on loan. Watched him play at Stanley and he was a cut above the rest. Hearts loved him. He came on in the second half against Parma and slotted in very well on the back line. Does he remind anyone else of Michael Keane in the way he carries himself and moves around the pitch? A change of hair colour and it could almost have been Keane.

I'm confident that if we give the young guys a chance to show what they can do we will reap the benefits sooner rather than later.They have that extra burst of energy that our ageing squad needs. BTW Lennon and Wells both looked sharp and Lowton especially was good. It was nice to see both fullbacks going forward on the wings. Most PL teams play with attacking full-backs and it certainly brings the goals. We didn't see much of it last season at the Turf. Let's hope for a change of tactics this coming season. I live in hope!!

Quote Originally Posted by frantastic51 View Post
    Dunne seems to have been lauded wherever he has be on loan. Watched him play at Stanley and he was a cut above the rest. Hearts loved him. He came on in the second half against Parma and slotted in very well on the back line. Does he remind anyone else of Michael Keane in the way he carries himself and moves around the pitch? A change of hair colour and it could almost have been Keane.

I'm confident that if we give the young guys a chance to show what they can do we will reap the benefits sooner rather than later.They have that extra burst of energy that our ageing squad needs. BTW Lennon and Wells both looked sharp and Lowton especially was good. It was nice to see both fullbacks going forward on the wings. Most PL teams play with attacking full-backs and it certainly brings the goals. We didn't see much of it last season at the Turf. Let's hope for a change of tactics this coming season. I live in hope!!
    Not seen much of Dunne to have an opinion but you make a valid point .
    I think the the squad is decent if we can just add that Centre Midfielder we need without losing anyone , i'd be happy .
    Another worry is Brady being injured again and wouldnt mind an extra body for that role but think we will use options of pushing Jay or Wells out there if need be or push Taylor on in front of Pieters.
    Just doesnt look good for seeing much of Defour & Brady this season which is disapointing but not unexpected really.

Quote Originally Posted by Attilla View Post
    Not seen much of Dunne to have an opinion but you make a valid point .
    I think the the squad is decent if we can just add that Centre Midfielder we need without losing anyone , i'd be happy .
    Another worry is Brady being injured again and wouldnt mind an extra body for that role but think we will use options of pushing Jay or Wells out there if need be or push Taylor on in front of Pieters.
    Just doesnt look good for seeing much of Defour & Brady this season which is disapointing but not unexpected really.
    I think Brady won’t recover at Burnley Attila I think the premiership is a step too far after his injury I’m off the same opinion with defour his body just won’t stand up to the rigours of this league.
    As for Dunne he came on Saturday and looks decent to be fair , he’s a threat in the attack and defensively a strong solid lad - he also eats the ground up with along stride.
    He definitely has possibilities,

It’s a lot to ask of a young man in this league though he needs nurturing into it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)