+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Turley

Jamie Turley

Not in the Orient squad for yesterdays game. Who would have him back.

I wonder if the Danes have a flag on their computer program for 'only consider former players' ?

Yes I'd take him. Not sure if he was injured yesterday? Or how much LO would want for him, but he could do a job at this level.

Yes - He was a good signing for us in terms of the effort and endeavour he put in. A no nonsense typical central defender who tried his best for the shirt. Would be able to do a job at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    I wonder if the Danes have a flag on their computer program for 'only consider former players' ?
    Ardley seems to have a filter for "Has played for Coventry" but Notts fans definitely have one for former Notts players

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Ardley seems to have a filter for "Has played for Coventry" but Notts fans definitely have one for former Notts players
    Who ticks both those boxes? Lee Hughes. Sign him up .

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Who ticks both those boxes? Lee Hughes. Sign him up .
    So does Tommy Lawton, and Hughesy wouldn’t be much quicker in the box now than him....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyisgod View Post
    Not in the Orient squad for yesterdays game. Who would have him back.
    No no and no. He does fulfill the 'I show a lot of passion', but he was a terrible player. We seem to want players who helped contribute to our worst season ever, back again...

Quote Originally Posted by mr_notts_county View Post
    No no and no. He does fulfill the 'I show a lot of passion', but he was a terrible player. We seem to want players who helped contribute to our worst season ever, back again...
    Not sure he was here long enough to qualify as ''terrible''. Just the sort of player we need at this level and the best right back we had last season when he stood in for that position.

Absolutely. Just the type of player we need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast