Nice start to the season, a clean sheet would have been better but can't complain too much. Good to see people joining in again on here and a few new posters Bathlad and someone called Oranje

Well done the four who had the faith to predict a nice 3 -1 win. They get three points one for predicting the win, one for the exact score and the third for the exact number of Leeds goals. Ubique (I know I abbreviated it, see below for excuses) was unique and gets two points, he predicted win and Leeds to score three but not the exact score - have you got it yet Andy.

The order under each points tally is determined at this time by who posted first, in following weeks, should you score any points this season Oz, you move up the table to the appropriate points heading but below anyone already there.

Final bit, Orgoner what you doing predicting the correct score, is this a new tactic?

I will post Saturdays game shortly and probably the following game. I am having an operation on my hand tomorrow so dependent on how that goes will determine when I do the next update. In the meantime Hopeless you can revel in your glory.

3 POINTS

Hopeless
Yeboah
Orgoner
Spaldy

2 POINTS

Ubique

1 Point

Whitestomper
LUFC74
IamLeeds
Belfast