+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doonhamers vs. Pars

Doonhamers vs. Pars

Referee: Steven Reid

AR1: Jordan Stokoe

AR2: Steven Wilson

Magic will be hoping to put one over on his old team this Saturday. I'll not go down the usual route of "it'll be hard without Dobbie", other players should be stepping up to the plate. First priority is to try and keep another clean sheet, that will build confidence throughout the team. Dunfermline looked very impressive in the first half V Dundee last week, playing a pressing, high tempo game, but couldn't maintain it in the second half, hopefully we don't do a Naysmith and sit back letting them dictate the early play. Sticking my neck out to predict a narrow home win.

Quote Originally Posted by Auld_Chippy View Post
    Magic will be hoping to put one over on his old team this Saturday. I'll not go down the usual route of "it'll be hard without Dobbie", other players should be stepping up to the plate. First priority is to try and keep another clean sheet, that will build confidence throughout the team. Dunfermline looked very impressive in the first half V Dundee last week, playing a pressing, high tempo game, but couldn't maintain it in the second half, hopefully we don't do a Naysmith and sit back letting them dictate the early play. Sticking my neck out to predict a narrow home win.
    I’m actually really concerned regarding the lack of signings in recent weeks. Is there a reason we haven’t got more players in place by now ?

At the moment Queens are very much a new team. I’d take another draw and a clean sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Auld_Chippy View Post
    Very impressed with the Pars first half performance and tbh they should have out of sight if they had taken their chances but the Dundee penalty just on half - time seemed to spook them and they played second fiddle to the team from Tayside in the second 45 minutes although the best player on the park imo was young Dunfermline striker Nesbit

[QUOTE=Ftivano1;39291674]Very impressed with the Pars first half performance
    Last edited by Ftivano1; 07-08-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    I’m actually really concerned regarding the lack of signings in recent weeks. Is there a reason we haven’t got more players in place by now ?
    Johnston in the papers today saying he's wanting another couple in asap. Liam Brown 20 year old midfielder, ex Queens Park and Motherwell who has been training with us since pre-season might be one that Johnston says could be offered a deal.

the fact we’ve already started the league campaign with such a small squad is a worry. There must be a reason but it remains a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    the fact we’ve already started the league campaign with such a small squad is a worry. There must be a reason but it remains a concern.
    It's not always the Club's fault. Rumoured that the Club had verbally agreed a deal with one player but he reneged at the last minute even though the club had upped their original offer to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Simple answer Aloreburn as we all know is the lack of finances through the lack of supporters willing to spend there money watching the Queens.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)