+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Rijeka v Dons MKII

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I'll just add, Craig Brown diznae half spik a heap of s'hite.
    Got the chat when it comes to the ladies though allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Eh? You want to translate that again?
    ok just for the benefit of you to put it into simple terms
    As a "football player" he is fkn rank.......................

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Got the chat when it comes to the ladies though allegedly.
    Jeez...how old are these ladies

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Anyone else hear craigen call us rangers at the end as well?
    Aye, if I didnae despise the cu nt before I do now

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Dinna hud your breath pal as thats is nae happening any time soon, he has been like this since the first time he played for us, what makes you think he will change now...... fkn pisses me off no end with his antics of falling on his @rse, have actually lost count the amount of timesI have said the donkey might be a little bit better if he can just stay on hos feet ffs instead of spending 80% of his time on the pitch on hios fkn @rse
    Just checking cos half your post wasnt even words in the english dictionary and you're sentences was just as bad

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Passmarks for McKenna , Considine and Lewis.

Black marks for the rest

P45 for Logan. Not often I could be arsed boo-ing one of our own players , but he deserves it for that single lazy , arrogant , selfish act.
    For us tonight our best player by a stand out was Andy Considine

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Just checking cos half your post wasnt even words in the english dictionary and you're sentences was just as bad
    nae idea what yir on aboot min, its nae secret I dinna like cosgrove, never have done never fkn will
    However instead of spending 80% of the game falling on his @rse if he could just try staying on his feet for a wee bit of time now and again I might start to think that maybe, just maybe he might turn into a football player one day, but I'm nae huddin ma breath

clowndotcom

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    For us tonight our best player by a stand out was Andy Considine
    Would struggle to pick a best player tonight, but you're probably not far off with Considine.

Even at one nil down we would likely have had to score three to qualify which would be tough enough. It says on the bbc that we lost the second while looking for the equaliser. Shows how much they paid attention. The closest we came to an equaliser was a slightly forward pass across the halfway line before quickly reverting to sideways or backpasses ... some of which actually went to our players. That is the most disappointing thing about tonight, meek acceptance and surrender.

They aren't even that good a side but you don't have to be when we gift them a pen like that. That Colak was a diving w*nk and the ref was a bit of a cvnt as well.

Hedges was poor and tonight and should've been subbed a lot earlier. That would've been an ideal game for Bryson to show a bit of experience and not give possession away so cheaply.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast