+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rijeka v Dons MKII

Rijeka v Dons MKII

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots - Watching on the box, Auld Reekie

Pre - asda for a shop

Post - celebratory drink

Prediction - 1-2 McKenna hat trick

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots - Mid air en route hame

Pre - Blootered in Luanda airport

Post - Sleeping on the plane

Prediction - 2-0 defeat

Oot I was there at MKI so decided against it this time. I'm presently regretting that
    Pre Filthy's
    Post Game
    Prediction I don't how good or bad Rijeka are because I haven't watched them recently. However, I think we will score. It's going to be either 3-1 them or 2-2. The game will be decided on a missed chance with the other team going up the park and scoring. 3-1 Rijeka

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots - In front o' the laptop watchin a shiτe quality stream, and postin ma reactions here aboot 2 minutes behind abody else.

Pre - Workin on, hopefully finishin aff, recordin backin vocals and mixin doon tracks by the local legend 'The Amazing Sid Ozalid' for a forthcoming release.
    Then feedin the cats and 'lettin' them oot so they dinna annoy the fυck oot o' ma durin the game!

Post - Whether in celebration or tae ease the pain, afew glesses o' home made Banana and Japanese Rose-petal wine.

Prediction - 2-1 defeat .... efter bein up 1-0 efter 20 minutes ... and game managin' til in the 85th minute, when they try that Hearts second goal move on us .... Consi and McKenna - havin learned nae tae assume the other will deal with it - both go to intercept the striker .... effectively blind-siding the ref and linesman just as the cheatin basτard striker taks a dive. Penalty! ... 1 - 1

.... A wee bunfight ensues, and continues between our centre halves, each blamin the ither ... McKenna askin Consi if it's any wonder he wants a move ... Consi questions McKenna's loyalty, and holds himself up as an example. McKenna points out that Consi's loyalty is the problem - cos there's no chance he'll be goin anywhere soon .... hence the need he himself needs tae go.

Consi loses the plot and screams "Fυck off then, get tae fυck! ... go on ... jist fυck off now!" ... McKenna laughs and shaks the heid ... which provokes Consi tae march purposely towards him and square up ... just as a long hoof fae their goalie bounces aff the deck, hits McKenna on the arse, evades Big Joe ( who has come out of his goal tae dae his captain bit and gie them baith a 'wise-up' slap on the lug ), and skites in aff the post.

1 -2 .... but hey, an away goal .... we'll be fine ... you mark my words

In/Oot - Oot and the usual Red TV International for me

Furryboots - The sandpit

Pre - Grafting in the hope of makin twa three schillings to help make ends meet

Post - Straight to ma cot as it will be the middle of the fkn night for me

Prediction - 1- 0 Dons (Stevie May)

0-0

Can’t help but think all this McKenna nonsense will be anything other than a massive distraction.
    Not 100% guaranteed he’ll still be there come 7pm KO.
    Even if he is, mentally his head will be broken bottles.

Not hugely confident

3-1 Rijeka, the away goal giving us a glimmer.

We’ve been poor defensively in most games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    0-0
    0-0? We've scoring and conceding freely this season so I'd be surprised if the latter part of the scoreline read "Aberdeen 0", or amazed if the beginning was "Rijeka 0" and flabbergasted if the complete scoreline was "Rijeka 0-0 Aberdeen"

Oot
    Watching at Zizzis Tenerife
    2-0 Rijeka

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots - In front o' the laptop watchin a shiτe quality stream, and postin ma reactions here aboot 2 minutes behind abody else.

Pre - Workin on, hopefully finishin aff, recordin backin vocals and mixin doon tracks by the local legend 'The Amazing Sid Ozalid' for a forthcoming release.
    Then feedin the cats and 'lettin' them oot so they dinna annoy the fυck oot o' ma durin the game!

Post - Whether in celebration or tae ease the pain, afew glesses o' home made Banana and Japanese Rose-petal wine.

Prediction - 2-1 defeat .... efter bein up 1-0 efter 20 minutes ... and game managin' til in the 85th minute, when they try that Hearts second goal move on us .... Consi and McKenna - havin learned nae tae assume the other will deal with it - both go to intercept the striker .... effectively blind-siding the ref and linesman just as the cheatin basτard striker taks a dive. Penalty! ... 1 - 1

.... A wee bunfight ensues, and continues between our centre halves, each blamin the ither ... McKenna askin Consi if it's any wonder he wants a move ... Consi questions McKenna's loyalty, and holds himself up as an example. McKenna points out that Consi's loyalty is the problem - cos there's no chance he'll be goin anywhere soon .... hence the need he himself needs tae go.

Consi loses the plot and screams "Fυck off then, get tae fυck! ... go on ... jist fυck off now!" ... McKenna laughs and shaks the heid ... which provokes Consi tae march purposely towards him and square up ... just as a long hoof fae their goalie bounces aff the deck, hits McKenna on the arse, evades Big Joe ( who has come out of his goal tae dae his captain bit and gie them baith a 'wise-up' slap on the lug ), and skites in aff the post.

1 -2 .... but hey, an away goal .... we'll be fine ... you mark my words

My tortoise can burst into flames
    He's really cool and he picks up dames
    He knows what he likes he likes party games
    My tortoise can burst into flames.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast