+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hemmings off to Dundee

There’s talent there but never really played with the right partner. Let him go but we need two replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    No fee according to Scoop, just freeing up his wages
    that makes us look pretty desperate then! That said we have no idea what was actually paid last summer. Unless it's just lazy writing you'd hope that "freeing up wages" might intimate that we have someone in mind.

Blimey, the SPL is even worse than I thought. Why do we always pay for contracted players but then nearly always have to give them away?

Hemmings is one of those players that within 5 minutes of leaving, I will forget he ever played for us.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Blimey, the SPL is even worse than I thought. Why do we always pay for contracted players but then nearly always have to give them away?
    Dundee aren't in the SPL.

He was totally ineffective on Tues. The Conference is not the league for him. There is talent there but I'm not going to praise him for chasing balls and closing down defenders. That was the very least he should be doing.

Get somebody younger, hungrier and cheaper please.

I want us to put an end to these kind of signings. Do some proper scouting and sign lads who will make us some money and be pleased to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    No fee according to Scoop, just freeing up his wages
    Looks like a done deal.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...meadow-3187602

I remember his first interview after he signed which is rare, but his was particularly memorable. I've never seen a player look so thoroughly miserable and be so unenthused by answering questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Utter garbage.
    Which part? All you have to do is watch our games and you will see him closing players down and making challenges, if I could be arsed wasting my time I could find plenty of video evidence from the full match videos posted on PiesPlayer but it's not worth it. He played plenty of last season through injury when he could have sat on his arse but you're right, disinterested...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast