+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Why has the Labour party sold its soul?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Wait a minute, you were just praising the BBC programme Broke as a true reflection of modern Britain, but the BBC Panorama show on Corbyn was biased bull?

No consistency at all.
    Basically proved my point about gullibility and how much of a sheep you are...

Please tell me how many times Corbyn has been either disciplined, cautioned, arrested, whatever in any cases regarding racism, just one will do me.....tick tock tick tock

All I can say is if you vote Labour and they get in do not for one second come back on here complaining because you will have got exactly what you deserved by voting for a middle class party who have idea what working class means.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    All I can say is if you vote Labour and they get in do not for one second come back on here complaining because you will have got exactly what you deserved by voting for a middle class party who have idea what working class means.
    Well, if they do and they fulfill their manifesto there aint gunna be many moaning, apart from a few millionaires....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post

Please tell me how many times Corbyn has been either disciplined, cautioned, arrested, whatever in any cases regarding racism, just one will do me.....tick tock tick tock
    You've never proved your point.

One minute the BBC are honest and present facts, the next they're dishonest and tell lies, which shows your "facts" are actually just your opinions.

Well, if they do and they fulfill their manifesto there aint gunna be many moaning, apart from a few millionaires....
    Funniest joke I have seen on this board in years. "If they do" that's ****ing hilarious

Not for racism but he got arrested in 1986 for joining in a protest for IRA bombers and that alone tells me that he cannot be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Not for racism but he got arrested in 1986 for joining in a protest for IRA bombers and that alone tells me that he cannot be trusted.
    Wow, so you cite the racism as an excuse to hate Corbyn, get called out then cite his alleged support at a protest as a fall back, and let's face a few home truths, it wasn't a protest in favour of the IRA at all was it, you've just proved, twice over, that you're talking out of your Harris mate.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    You've never proved your point.

One minute the BBC are honest and present facts, the next they're dishonest and tell lies, which shows your "facts" are actually just your opinions.
    Please post where Corbyn has been found guilty of ANY form of racism, ANY, and then come back and tell me the panorama programme was nothing more than a stitch up...and there's no doubt there's been some anti semitism, but it's been dealt with, and from a membership of over 500K a %age of 0.07 aint a bad effort.
    As for the programme BROKE, there's actually no spin on it, it's three episodes, they follow different folk from around the country all in work and it's shocking.

To sell a soul you've first got to have a soul to sell.

Please post where Corbyn has been found guilty of ANY form of racism, ANY, and then come back and tell me the panorama programme was nothing more than a stitch up...and there's no doubt there's been some anti semitism, but it's been dealt with, and from a membership of over 500K a %age of 0.07 aint a bad effort.
    As for the programme BROKE, there's actually no spin on it, it's three episodes, they follow different folk from around the country all in work and it's shocking.
    Wow you're really not that bright are you.

Other people will have watched those two programmes and thought the Corbyn one was correct and the Broke one was agitprop.

Or they may have though they were both spot on, or both bull****.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast