+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Powers that be at BFC

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sometimes sinkov you spout the most incredible tosh! SD is here because of the Board...

Attachment 13534

He works with them not against them and not once have I ever read or heard any moaning or criticism of his employers from the man.
    Your right BT all good until it’s not , Dyche kept - keeps us in the league not the board

And they won’t slate him because guess what we’re still in that league and the money’s rolling in.

Dyche is the key and his staff of course

You obviously misinterpreted what I wrote army, "He works with them not against them and not once have I ever read or heard any moaning or criticism of his employers from the man.

You obviously misinterpreted what I wrote army, "He works with them not against them and not once have I ever read or heard any moaning or criticism of his employers from the man.
    I assume that was tongue in cheek BT, you know as well as anyone that employees who criticise their employers have a habit of quickly becoming ex-employees. Sean knows it as well.

Sometimes sinkov you spout the most incredible tosh!
    "Incredible tosh", and all I said was that we are competing in the PL because of Sean Dyche. I would love to be alongside you BT when you tell Mr Dyche to his face that any suggestion that he is responsible for our success is incredible tosh. Let me know when you're available and I'll see if I can get us an appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Incredible tosh", and all I said was that we are competing in the PL because of Sean Dyche. I would love to be alongside you BT when you tell Mr Dyche to his face that any suggestion that he is responsible for our success is incredible tosh. Let me know when you're available and I'll see if I can get us an appointment.
    You said the Board are neither here nor there. Dyche fits Burnley like a hand to a glove and it was our Board who appointed him. Chicken and egg sinkov?

You said the Board are neither here nor there. Dyche fits Burnley like a hand to a glove and it was our Board who appointed him. Chicken and egg sinkov?
    Let me ask you this then BT, purely hypothetical of course. You come into some seriously big money, you decide to buy a small club and take it up the divisions, perhaps even saving Bury, something like that. You have a choice, you can have Mike Garlick to run it, or Sean Dyche as manager, but not both, it's one or the other. Which would you choose ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Let me ask you this then BT, purely hypothetical of course. You come into some seriously big money, you decide to buy a small club and take it up the divisions, perhaps even saving Bury, something like that. You have a choice, you can have Mike Garlick to run it, or Sean Dyche as manager, but not both, it's one or the other. Which would you choose ?
    Attachment 13537

He would then appoint Dyche as manager!

Like I said sinkov, chicken or egg?

Second hand car salesman at best, as said before he must have been very lucky to gain his wealth in his own business or had it past down to him, because at the helm of Turf Moor he is well out of his depth.

Attachment 13537

He would then appoint Dyche as manager!

Like I said sinkov, chicken or egg?
    Can't be done BT, this was the situation.

"you can have Mike Garlick to run it, or Sean Dyche as manager, but not both, it's one or the other. Which would you choose ?"

Try again.

Although there are times when I am disappointed with Sean Dyche's tactics. He is and has been a great manager for Burnley FC. I am unable to comment on the board's transfer dealings as I have not enough information on the available finances for the transfer budget. I have only met one member of the board, but I was unimpressed with him and hope that the others are better suited to the task of running a football club. However having listened to Mike Garlick over the time he has been chairman he does appear to be more positive in his words than in the end product when it comes to transfer dealings.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)