+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Powers that be at BFC

The Powers that be at BFC

Despite DD completing his medical at 3.30 we still have not properly completed the deal. Typical of BDC it is like pulling teeth to get any sort of a signing. The board and administrators are a joke, irrespective of us getting DD. Clearly we were never in for half of the players that have been suggested by many press notes.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Despite DD completing his medical at 3.30 we still have not properly completed the deal. Typical of BDC it is like pulling teeth to get any sort of a signing. The board and administrators are a joke, irrespective of us getting DD. Clearly we were never in for half of the players that have been suggested by many press notes.
    I’d tend to agree with that Lancaster.

Frustrating bit is the likes of Philips at Leeds where we actively approached and offered Vydra plus cash and it was turned down, why didn’t we return and get him he’s young a real prospect and the bigger boys would want him eventually but we’d cash in then.

I’ve read today they wanted 30 million so we would have had to find 18 I reckon with a bit of negotiation ( we had a spare 6 from Toms money ).

Just think when we get in a position like that what was the point if we weren’t willing to pay - did we think we’d get him for Vydra and another 5 mill,
    it’s not the real world were in at negotiating.

I thought he would have really strengthened the spine of the team and made us very competitive- so did Dyche obviously but couldn’t get the backing from the club.

Have Faith FFS
    Name:  drinkwater-close.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  87.3 KB

Phillips is a Leeds boy, he's happy at Leeds who are offering him a new improved contract. He has never played in the EPL.

We have just signed yet another full England international who is proven at this level. FFS get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Phillips is a Leeds boy, he's happy at Leeds who are offering him a new improved contract. He has never played in the EPL.

We have just signed yet another full England international who is proven at this level. FFS get a grip!
    just till january BT - i was happy till i read that

Great signing,I'm very happy with that,especially if we can extend the deal..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Great signing,I'm very happy with that,especially if we can extend the deal..
    Here we go again, the favourite word where our transfer dealings are concerned.....'IF'.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    ...The board and administrators are a joke...
    They're so sh1te we're only competing in the world's biggest/most valuable league, we should oust the lot of them; are the Oystons available now?

Quote Originally Posted by afloatinclaret View Post
    They're so sh1te we're only competing in the world's biggest/most valuable league, we should oust the lot of them; are the Oystons available now?
    The board are neither here nor there, we're competing in the PL because of our manager.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The board are neither here nor there, we're competing in the PL because of our manager.
    Sometimes sinkov you spout the most incredible tosh! SD is here because of the Board...

Attachment 13534

He works with them not against them and not once have I ever read or heard any moaning or criticism of his employers from the man.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)