+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acts Of Rudeness That Automatically Make People C@nts

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Don’t know if it counts as being rude , but folk that dinna put something back in the right place in a supermarket (presumably after they’ve changed their mind about buying it) are lazy, inconsiderate cvnts. Probably fat hvns as well. Annoys me when I see something like a big bag of crisps in among the shampoo shelves.

Even worse if it’s something that’s supposed to be kept refrigerated or frozen that’s been dumped somewhere at room temperature.
    I go out of my way to do that. Proper messes up the OCD weirdos. Even just turning tins the wrong way round puts them right aff their game. Think they're something special that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I go out of my way to do that. Proper messes up the OCD weirdos. Even just turning tins the wrong way round puts them right aff their game. Think they're something special that lot.
    Yup,as I said......probably hvns

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Yup,as I said......probably hvns
    If there was a WHO'S TO BLAME thread for this sort of thing I'd put David Beckham at the top of the charts. That **** is almost single handedly responsible for making OCD 'trendy'.

Chefs who pick their noses yuck I know one Italian chap who owns a restaurant near UTG right in full view.
    He's also let himself go since I last saw him feel a bit sorry for him even though.

Women who burp and blow off in front of you.

Not lady like mind you if Raquel Welch done it often enough so anyone can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Women who burp and blow off in front of you.
    Those are special interest videos (I've heard).

The tw@ts in motors who completely ignore you once you've let them through on a congested street.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Those are special interest videos (I've heard).

The tw@ts in motors who completely ignore you once you've let them through on a congested street.

Aye that's annoying it's worse in Spain no driver thanks you for anything.

Not sure I want to watch that videos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12