+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T TV mini series Broke

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Paul - if you are indeed a new poster then you are getting some unfair stick.
    We do however have a multi username poster who gets weird satisfaction out of inventing a new persona every now and again. When "called out" on his subterfuge he has no qualms about blatantly lying about it "sorry I have no idea what you are talking about" would be typical. Your appearance on here is very much deja vu. Obviously there is no point in asking you to come clean, if you are that infamous multi you would have no problem lying through your teeth and denying it.
    Thanks, wrinkly, your post does clarify a few things. With the greatest respect though I think the situation offends natural justice: why should there be a presumption that a new poster is another poster in disguise? My avatar ought to be a clue as to who I am: if you go to the geographical area it points to you will find Paul Waring is quite well known thereabouts. It seems quite funny that my use of the term "bullying" is considered significant. I did a quick search and not only found mikemiller and other posters used it but I was quoting from the t&c's of Millersmad which as a new member I read only recently. Anyway, don't worry as in future I will only come on to do the Pick 5 competition. Not only do I not need nut jobs on my case but I found the site to be a bit unfriendly. I wished one member good luck on a forthcoming projects and thanked two or three others for doing various things but not one of them bothered to respond. Feels a tad cliquey to me. Cheers anyway.

Yes agree wrinks. The poster you are alluding to is truly a nut job. Would you agree on that Paul?

It’s an interesting program, showing the realities of life for some people.

What they don’t need is for us to stay in the EU get more cheap foreign labour to keep wages low, and further weaken their position.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yes agree wrinks. The poster you are alluding to is truly a nut job. Would you agree on that Paul?
    I don't know the bloke but you are an odd mix of virtue signalling disguising a rather threatening demeanour. Good luck and goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don’t really watch these films, reason is mostly we only see what they want us to see and it also pisses me off when you see them with a drink or fag in hand.

I can see in real life around me if they are broke or not
    You forgot the tattoos and piercings, which apparently are free or judged to be essential items to spend their money on. Oh and there’s usually a dog to feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    It seems quite funny that my use of the term "bullying" is considered significant. I did a quick search and not only found mikemiller and other posters used it
    No, you didn't
    I never even mentioned "bullying"
    You just can't stop yourself...
    "Virtue signalling"? Can't think of many people who use that phrase ...well... except...
    You must at least try harder to disguise this material a bit more. Not a great effort so far, my old python...
    When you're in a hole...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 09-08-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    No, you didn't
    I never even mentioned "bullying"
    You just can't stop yourself...
    "Virtue signalling"? Can't think of many people who use that phrase ...well... except...
    Not only a bullying nut job, mikemiller but a liar as well. Check "Olusunde Signs" thread, mikemiller 04.57PM 06/07/2019.

Can't be bothered, but you obviously have plenty of time on your hands, Mr Warning.

Oh where is my pal Monty when I need him? I must introduce you to him and you 2 could have a chat on here. Very similar views I am sure you would get on.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Can't be bothered, but you obviously have plenty of time on your hands, Mr Warning.
    Sorry, mike, but you're a liar. I checked the Millersmad archive. "Virtue signalling" was used by only one other poster I could find and that was twice by great_fire on OT Frack Me and OT Left Wing Extremism. Unless you are suggesting I am great_fire you are a liar. "Nut job" has been used regularly by amonst other ragingpup and silly miller. Do get a life and stop hounding people.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast