+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV mini series Broke

Wonder if Sota has been in contact with him again yet... and it might not be the sort of contact that he is expecting!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 09-08-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not shown any millers supporting credentials yet either? I wonder why?

Come on get your Monty head back on. Nobody on here is fooled.
    If this is aimed at me then again it's not only bullying and impolite but quite stupidly wrong. Not sure what "millers supporting credentials" might be but I did predict we'd finish first this season on the appropriate thread. I also posted I was impressed with our transfers this season. We have only played one game and as I didn't go to it I didn't feel able to comment. You and mikemiller clearly have issues.

Bullying? I can only think of only one poster who has used that term on here before.
    You can post on here all you like for me but you know what you promised the mods.

It's the way you tell 'em, Mr Warning!

Also strange no sign of Monty lately...

Sorry, I've clearly offended a couple of Millersmad nut jobs. I'll steer clear in future. Phew!

I don’t really watch these films, reason is mostly we only see what they want us to see and it also pisses me off when you see them with a drink or fag in hand.

I can see in real life around me if they are broke or not

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    None of the administrators or moderators on this site have suggested new members should be restricted in the number of posts they make. I'm surprised anyway that you make the claim.
    Especially as I didn't make that claim!
    Absolute giveaway - some things never change...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 09-08-2019 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    If this is aimed at me then again it's not only bullying and impolite but quite stupidly wrong. Not sure what "millers supporting credentials" might be but I did predict we'd finish first this season on the appropriate thread. I also posted I was impressed with our transfers this season. We have only played one game and as I didn't go to it I didn't feel able to comment. You and mikemiller clearly have issues.
    Paul - if you are indeed a new poster then you are getting some unfair stick.
    We do however have a multi username poster who gets weird satisfaction out of inventing a new persona every now and again. When "called out" on his subterfuge he has no qualms about blatantly lying about it "sorry I have no idea what you are talking about" would be typical. Your appearance on here is very much deja vu. Obviously there is no point in asking you to come clean, if you are that infamous multi you would have no problem lying through your teeth and denying it.

This is a series of three, there's no spin, they follow different people from around the country all in work and all struggling to keep their heads above water.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast