+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T TV mini series Broke

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    You forgot the tattoos and piercings, which apparently are free or judged to be essential items to spend their money on. Oh and there’s usually a dog to feed.
    There you have the daily mail stereotype of the working class poor, you should be ashamed of your horrid opinions, you're not of course, but you should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Thanks, Pocket rocket. That is my hope but I seem to have become ensnared in the perverse fantasies of two nut jobs and I can't shake them off. Both are clearly unhinged.
    Silly person. There are more than 2 of us on here who don't think you are who you claim to be. Are they nut jobs as well I always feel such as Wrinks and Ragingpup to be very reasonable guys.

I'm interested by the way that,as a Labour party man, you never come out in defence of people like Millmoormagic and Raging pup when they are in arguments with the right wingers on here. I wouldn't mind but they are hardly extreme left. If you contested the views of great fire and Grist you would have a bit more credibility in my eyes.

So even if I was to believe you aren't who I think you are you're views are totally inconsistent with the political stance you take on here. And I'm the nut job...?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-08-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Anyway, irrespective of your identity, what is your opinion, as a Labour supporter of the mini TV series "broke" because you have come on to this thread and ain't even commented on it yet as far as I can see...and I know you like to have a political opinion.

What would you say about MMagics reply to Grist just now on here as well?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-08-2019 at 12:58 PM.

Of course Mr Warning not a member of the Labour Party. Do you think they would have let him join if they read what he has written on here, or said something similar in a meeting? Preferred Zilzal, the talking horse - much more credible! Even Tom Bonce showed some degree of awareness of his own false personality, stupidity and pointlessness. Definitely a thumbs down... bring on the next one, K... or better still, don't bring on any

I've not seen the programme Millmoormagic so I will be Unable to add to the debate that's developed on this threAd

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I've not seen the programme Millmoormagic so I will be Unable to add to the debate that's developed on this threAd
    Regardless of anyone's politics, I'd defy anyone to think that what's going on right now to folk in this country is right....

rolymiller, all is clear to me now. You and your buddy have on the basis of no evidence I can see have concluded that I am some other character who (if I've got this right) could post on here but doesn't anymore. Secondly, you dispute my political credentials not on the basis of anything I've posted but because I refuse to gang up on other posters in support of some other posters. The level of political debate on here is childish name calling and bullying and I don't want any part of it. Thirdly, you demand that I give an opinion on a TV programme which I have not seen and have no interest in seeing. I only commented on that thread because you immediately used it to attack another poster which I felt was unfair. I further made a general observation that several posters had dismissed media reports the disagreed with as "bias" and yet promoted other media reports as Gospel because they happened to agree with them.
    I don't mind the political attacks as I was warned by several Millers to expect it but have to admit the stuff about me being several other people is a bit odd. I can't see why anyone would do such a thing: if they posted at the same time under several names it would make some sense perhaps but what you suggest seems crazy. I suspect you're a bit of a bully and clearly a paranoid nut.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Anyway, irrespective of your identity, what is your opinion, as a Labour supporter of the mini TV series "broke" because you have come on to this thread and ain't even commented on it yet as far as I can see...and I know you like to have a political opinion.

What would you say about MMagics reply to Grist just now on here as well?
    Where is the "demand" for you to answer my question Mr Waring.? I asked for your opinion that is all and You didn't even bother to answer my second question.

And me a bully? I've been called a lot of things in my life but that's a new un.

I'm getting tired of this now and I'm sure everybody else is so lets give it a rest now eh?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-08-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345