+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT: Deja Vu?

OT: Deja Vu?

I have to admit to being slightly put out by the savage attacks on me by mikemiller and rolymiller and their unfounded accusations that I'm someone else.
    I suspect they are both slightly bonkers. Support for this I found in a thread from 2018 called OT Jeremy Corbyn. On pages 1- 3 of that thread the same two nut jobs accused a poster called WeLoveBooth of being a poster called kempo. Rolymiller then denounced several posters for being right wing in almost identical terms to his attack on me. Then to cap it all mikemiller and his buddy rolymiller decided they had proved KerrAvon was also kempo. If this was a court of law these two would have less credibility than Nick. Pathetic bullies the pair.

Give it a rest ffs

You will find some posts on here that can be described as bullying, what’s worse is that some don’t see it.

Just ignore it/them they might leave you alone, if not then report it if you feel the need to

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Give it a rest ffs
    Here, here

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Here, here
    He ought to relax a bit by watching an award-winning filmName:  221az.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  8.4 KB