+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T TV mini series Broke

O/T TV mini series Broke

If anyone is in any doubt about the state of the UK right now watch this, scandalous, shameful and emotional...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00...episodes/guide

Careful gf will be saying its the BBCs left wing propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Careful gf will be saying its the BBCs left wing propaganda.
    He may even be believing it. Sad really

The GF belief system is that there is no such thing as a right wing in life every organisation is left wing. It is the cause of all the world's evils. Well and those nasty foreigners as well.

I'd love to send a sample of his DNA to be analysed to find out how foreign he really is! Then we can say its all his feckin fault! I'd then campaign to have him sent back!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-08-2019 at 09:04 PM.

Don't know why you're singling me out but of course it will be biased, every filmmaker has an agenda or they wouldn't be making films.

To get on the BBC a filmmaker's agenda must match theirs.

You're pretty credulous and gullable you two, who believes everything they see on TV or reads in the Guardian?

Honestly you're like children.

I guess you're the people when you go to see a stage hynotist and he does that test to see who's easy to hynotise would be in that group.

Two things seem inevitable on MM political threads. 1. People quickly turn them into personal attacks. 2. Evidence is used selectively. If it supports a favoured position it is obviously "true". If it undermines a favoured position it is obviously media bias or reflects a sad gullibility on the part of the poster who referred to it. I think these threads are simply excuses for virtue signalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Two things seem inevitable on MM political threads. 1. People quickly turn them into personal attacks. 2. Evidence is used selectively. If it supports a favoured position it is obviously "true". If it undermines a favoured position it is obviously media bias or reflects a sad gullibility on the part of the poster who referred to it. I think these threads are simply excuses for virtue signalling.
    Shouldn't that have been "Paul Warning" ? You are a very prolific poster for a new 'un (Hmmmm ?) and seem very similar to another poster, who shouldn't be given more publicity (which he obviously craves). That internet cafe by the boating pond at Cleethorpes must be doing good business though

Don't forget Clitheroe v Jacque Etia's Brighouse Town is coming up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Shouldn't that have been "Paul Warning" ? You are a very prolific poster for a new 'un (Hmmmm ?) and seem very similar to another poster, who shouldn't be given more publicity (which he obviously craves). That internet cafe by the boating pond at Cleethorpes must be doing good business though

Don't forget Clitheroe v Jacque Etia's Brighouse Town is coming up soon!
    mikemiller, this is a very odd reply. The significance of Clitheroe and Cleethorpes escapes me. None of the administrators or moderators on this site have suggested new members should be restricted in the number of posts they make. I'm surprised anyway that you make the claim. Apart from the Pick 5 Competition I have only made 5 or 6 posts on a couple of political threads. The bulk of my posts have been on a film thread where I was politely responding to recommendations by other posters. Quite why you feel the need to make personal attacks on people I don't know but you should perhaps get a life.

Another inevitability, Monty always backs the outrageous right wing view point...

Not shown any millers supporting credentials yet either? I wonder why?

Come on get your Monty head back on. Nobody on here is fooled.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast