+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hayden Staying - Interview

Hayden Staying - Interview

Don't know if others have heard it, i've only read some highlights on Chronicle.

Seemed a decent interview and his personal situation has settled down now with his daughter.

Hopefully we'll keep the Hayden that was great for us, not the **** one.

THhs is interview bits if people want to read:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...-nufc-16725238

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Don't know if others have heard it, i've only read some highlights on Chronicle.

Seemed a decent interview and his personal situation has settled down now with his daughter.

Hopefully we'll keep the Hayden that was great for us, not the **** one.

THhs is interview bits if people want to read:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...-nufc-16725238
    He also said this:. he has said that he is feeling more stable at Newcastle and feels it is going in the right direction. He has also credited Steve Bruce with coming in and bringing stability to the club after the uncertainty with Rafa Benitez’s departure.

And this: It’s been nice now Steve’s come in with Clem and Aggers, the sessions and the way they want to play suits me down to a tee.

We going to pick on him as well as he dared mentioned stability and Bruce?

About time we respected the team. I am fed up with the attack on the players.

His Daughter has made a miraculous improvement since the departure of Raffa

Quote Originally Posted by Byker Mag View Post
    Is this a joke, if so, not funny.

If she is better then we should be happy for his family. We then gain by keeping him!
    Last edited by Curian; 08-08-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Sometimes it has to make you wonder if the players enjoyed it under Rafa. My feeling is, most didn't.
    I certainly didn't and I'm sure many (if they're honest) didn't either.

Haydens personal life settling down is good to hear and with Bruce coming in and actually interacting with the players in a management/coaching/man management way...this alone can boost things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Byker Mag View Post
    That's not funny.

It is not meant to be funny it is a fact

Sorry - you're saying that Hayden made up illness problems about his daughter to try and get a move away. . .

Illness problems that were already known about.

If you think that he'd make up problems about his daughter being seriously ill to engineer a move then I don't know what more I can say.

That is a horrible thing to say about someone.

His daughter was born premature and unfortunately for the lad he is just at the beginning of a journey with her.
    My youngest is 9 years old now and was born 12 weeks early.We were lucky we brought him home after 3 months in special care but met parents that are now life long friends that didn't bring their little ones home.He has a whole host of problems.He has a severe learning disability has adhd( I know people say adhd is a made up thing,I was ignorant to it before living with a child with it)has autism and epilepsy.I cant say one way or another if he would have these conditions if he went full term.
    Him and his wife have my full backing and I for one can see where his change of heart has come from.He needs to be happy and doing what he does as both him and his wife will need their little "time" away to do their own thing to keep themselves sane.Especially with the little girl having health problems.
    I probably speak for every parent on here that when your little ones are ill or have life long conditions the 1st thing you do is look at yourselves and blame yourselves.
    So good luck to all 3 of them,I wish them well and the fact he said he knew he wanted to stay after the way the fans where at Fulham towards him speaks volumes.I know where he is coming from.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)