+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Glen Johnson

Glen Johnson

https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...n-johnson/amp/

Johnson doesn’t pull any punches here. DoubtSaido Berahino’s will pass Warne’s or anyone else’s good person test.

Ravel Morrison has had a dig back a Johnson but doesn’t offer a better opinion of Berahino.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...n-johnson/amp/

Johnson doesn’t pull any punches here. DoubtSaido Berahino’s will pass Warne’s or anyone else’s good person test.

Ravel Morrison has had a dig back a Johnson but doesn’t offer a better opinion of Berahino.
    I think Ravel Morrison should keep his mouth shut, I think its last chance saloon for him at the blunts.Another player that thinks football owes him a good living.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I think Ravel Morrison should keep his mouth shut, I think its last chance saloon for him at the blunts.Another player that thinks football owes him a good living.
    I couldn't agree more. I keep hearing that he's really talented but I've only ever read about him being a knobhead.

Most fool the chairmen who kept signing him (Berahinho).

Made loads of money for doing very little.

I wonder why Stoke couldn't sack him and had to pay millions to get rid of him?
    An employee in any other walk of life would initially get formal warnings for similar behaviour and then, if there was no improvement, they would be dismissed.
    Footballers seem to be immune from normal employment standards but, even worse, they get handsomely rewarded for unacceptable behaviour 😡

Refreshing to hear a footballers honest opinion of another....