Having read the predictions of several ex-player pundits I'm relieved to see that they have no idea what Our Team are capable of. They have all predicted that we will struggle in the Premier League and predict we will probably go down. I love that they have done this without any knowledge of the very shrewd dynamic purchases our coaching and management have put together. We have a team which excites me more than any squad we have had since 1992.
So should any pundit wish to actually know what we have in our team, and stop predicting from the bottom of a glass of bubbly or beer, I shall try to give them the heads up...
Firstly, we have a very strong defence full of character, grit and determination.
We have a midfield full of goals, three disparate geniuses, all with their own significant abilities from dead ball situations and from open play. And we have a forward line of fast and intelligent wingers and a Brazilian who wants to become a football great.
We may not be a top 6 team as of yet, but I believe that this team will be hard to beat and will score goals. This is what singles us out from most promoted teams, who usually fail not because their defence is weak, but because they can't score enough goals. We won't be struggling against relegation... There I have made a rational prediction!