+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Var

Var

Watched the West Ham Man City game and the VAR decisions, interesting outcomes, got me thinking, if introduced in Scotland how many goals/points it would cost huns and tims.

Would be great for all the other teams but sure they two would be very much opposed to it!

Imagine teams getting penalties through there, couldnt have that could we...

great idea however still couldn’t trust a SFA ref . Last minute of the cup final potential penalty against the OF. What’s the chances of a VAR malfunction or a West Coast ref interpretation

ha ha good point ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ha ha good point ha ha
    If there was VAR in Scotland the FUN would have lost in Fife and conceded a penalty at Dens yesterday.3 massive decision's have gone in their favour due to incompetent official's.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If there was VAR in Scotland the FUN would have lost in Fife and conceded a penalty at Dens yesterday.3 massive decision's have gone in their favour due to incompetent official's.
    Just as well you've already won the league then😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Just as well you've already won the league then��������
    Where has anyone at the club or in the support said we have won the league already? As per usual, everyone else is trying to heap on the pressure by saying its won already, but 34 games to go!

I do see plenty comments from withing the support regarding the Dundee squad being good enough to skoosh this league though!

Just as well you've already won the league then��������
    Now there is a surprise,

1 An Arab telling the truth.
    2 A Funster lying through his back teeth.

I’m personally concerned that they’ve signed a guy who fired Dundee to an unprecedented 8th place top league finish and led the way to securing Notts County’s first time in Non-League football and who is now back to secure even more records. Is it too late to see if they’ll do a swap deal for Shankland?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I’m personally concerned that they’ve signed a guy who fired Dundee to an unprecedented 8th place top league finish and led the way to securing Notts County’s first time in Non-League football and who is now back to secure even more records. Is it too late to see if they’ll do a swap deal for Shankland?
    Would depend how much money you were throwing in..

Would depend how much money you were throwing in..
    Out of our price bracket I suppose. That’s us phucked then, just hand the title to Dundee I guess - it’s all over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)