+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence march

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Big march taking place in Auld Reekie this Saturday in support of independence. Tempted to give hibs a miss and take a cycle down to Hollyrood park to see what the crack is.

Quarter of a million expected.
    Big figure that just over the population of Aberdeen.

I'd be delighted with half that figure.

The yoons will be counting the marchers during the march they always say they do but I've NEVER seen anyone counting the marchers from the union jackers .
    But they will give a figure of anything between 1066 -1973 .

I will be there on Saturday marching for our Independence. Why would I want Independence ? Cuz it make absolute sense. Maybe catch you for a pint Buc and anyone else for that matter.

Must admit I am tempted to give the hibs game a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Big figure that just over the population of Aberdeen.

I'd be delighted with half that figure.

The yoons will be counting the marchers during the march they always say they do but I've NEVER seen anyone counting the marchers from the union jackers .
    But they will give a figure of anything between 1066 -1973 .
    The yoons our Buc speaks of. is a rabble of between 15-20 led by Alistair McConnachie, McConnachie is known as a holocaust denier. He works for the Orange Order and was chucked out of UKIP for being too right wing !! He is also involved with a BNP splinter group called Britannia who in turn has links to the Vangard Bears. He also writes for an overt Fascist mag called Sovereignty. He now heads up the anti Independence group called …."A force for good" I kid you not.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    The yoons our Buc speaks of. is a rabble of between 15-20 led by Alistair McConnachie, McConnachie is known as a holocaust denier. He works for the Orange Order and was chucked out of UKIP for being too right wing !! He is also involved with a BNP splinter group called Britannia who in turn has links to the Vangard Bears. He also writes for an overt Fascist mag called Sovereignty. He now heads up the anti Independence group called …."A force for good" I kid you not.
    He also needs to wash his shirt, the clatty b’stard. I thoroughly enjoyed laughing in that c*nts face in Glasgow

Good man.
    Spotted Dave again the other day. Plotting up outside the union mall hotel. Looking even lonelier than usual. The far right really are a busted flush up here.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I will be there on Saturday marching for our Independence. Why would I want Independence ? Cuz it make absolute sense. Maybe catch you for a pint Buc and anyone else for that matter.
    I'd enjoy that beer with you mate .

I've met Alistair MC .
    He's actually a nice guy to speak to told him after the Aberdeen march that even though I don't agree with what he stands for I admired his passion

He shock my hand and said he admires my passion too.

Fair play to him.

Ooooh a march, that will really make independence happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Ooooh a march, that will really make independence happen.
    Not on its own Jupiter but as a movement it will help. Gandhi's salt march across India 30s had a huge effect in bringing Independence. Civil Rights marches in the USA 60s brought about change. The Vietnam War, for instance, the March On Washington and others played a huge part in ending that War. And for those who remember two words Poll Tax. Would be delighted to see your good self there on Sat Jupiter and indeed buy you a pint.

I'd enjoy that beer with you mate .

I've met Alistair MC .
    He's actually a nice guy to speak to told him after the Aberdeen march that even though I don't agree with what he stands for I admired his passion

He shock my hand and said he admires my passion too.

Fair play to him.
    Your just to nice to be a Scottish revolutionary Buc. We've a Cybernat persona to uphold min.; D Hopefully see you on Sat Friend.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast